New iPhone?

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
lmfao most rich didn't 'earn' it it was handed to them.
Yes some busted their ass off, but then again to say all poor are poor because they are lazy...
What do they depend on? Yet again lets take just Wal Mart numerous Corporate welfare projects from townships paying all the costs to build the utilities and more for the store, to the company DEPENDING on the government social system in order to subsidize their employees super pathetic wages and benefits.

The rich also make and produce products even the poor buy, get real...

This isn't rocket science...
GRIM
You're right, it isn't rocket science, yet you argue with truth staring you in your face, all because it doesn't jibe with grim's narrative of the way the world works. That's utter bs the rich had it given to them. Time for you to report back to the Daily Beast for your Occupy talking points.
lol really? so a lot don't get it inherited hey?
wow guess all those inheritances are 'fake' such as the Hilton heirs and Wal Marts.
I speak facts, try again...

You gave me 2 instances. Why are you sooo jealous of people who inherited wealth? According to the Occupiers the top 1%, which starts at $343,927 are all millionaires and billionaires. Do you know how many of those people are small business owners? Do you know how much, % wise, small businesses employ workers of the total workforce? It was, before Obama's regime, 84%, now it's down in the 60% range. SMALL BUSINESS owners are the evil rich you say are fucking the country up. Why is it down into the 60% range? Over regulation, we're being strangled economically. The small business owners of America are drowning in regulation, including, but definitely not limited to, obamacare.

Why are you so close minded?
I am simply speaking facts, both feed at the trough, a simple FACT.

oh i didn't know i needed to list every wealth inherited business, koch's is yet another...There are TONS!
Nothing to do with jealousy, why do you hate FACTS?

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
Bronco said:
GRIM said:
Bronco said:
I'm sure a lot of the money GIVEN to the poor is mine also, and I can promise you I'm not anywhere close to rich.

Fair tax? Flat tax? Hmmm
BroncoAs is money given to the rich...
Given from?

He doesn't cite facts when he has none. I guess the 'rich' are given as much tax $ as the poor. Hah!!

8)
lmao all you EVER do is cite long winded right wing BS.
like the 47% BS to disprove the Wisconsin tax raise that you knew NOTHING about, Not only were you wrong on the 47% but Wisconsin isn't federal
I'm bashing BOTH sides, so get your head out of the sand.

Don't get your bp up grim. The only thing I misstated was the fact that it's not 47%, it's 50%. Those in that category get back everything they pay in taxes, and more, except local taxes. I'm not familiar with the Wisconsin backwater politics, you're right. And you cite a 'fact' from a rag in Wisconsin. You can't argue with the links I posted, you obviously didn't even read them. One was from the NTU (hardly rightwinger buddy) and the other was from CNN. Wow, just wow.

GRIM said:
Why are you so close minded?
I am simply speaking facts, both feed at the trough, a simple FACT.
GRIM
All of your posts show me you don't bother to read the links I post, or my entire post. I post from CNN and NTU and you call me rightwinger. Get your lexicon out bro. 😛

Sigh Hanzo, 47% don't pay taxes is wrong.
Federal income is a bit different than taxes, your statement was and continues to be false.
You are a right winger, you even admit it, you back all right wing while bashing left.
I bash both.
So you know nothing about something but chose to act like you did.
I read your links btw, they dont even back up your assertion.

and they do not all get a refund ffs

GRIM said:
Sigh Hanzo, 47% don't pay taxes is wrong.
Federal income is a bit different than taxes, your statement was and continues to be false.
You are a right winger, you even admit it, you back all right wing while bashing left.
I bash both.
So you know nothing about something but chose to act like you did.
I read your links btw, they dont even back up your assertion.

and they do not all get a refund ffs
GRIM
Parsing, eh? I said that the lower 50% that pay taxes get it all back and then some. Do you know what the line is to have to pay taxes at the end of the year? It's in the $30,000 range. The bottom 50% make less than $32,396. Figure it out. I really don't care about how you label me, I don't play that game. Although I did let you take me down there for a moment, calling you Occupier. I won't make that mistake again. 😉

You're very judgmental, btw.

Hanzo your statements are still fully unfactual, based off old extreme right wing propaganda from the election that was scrutinized over and over.

I'm judgmental? LMAO cause I don't blindly follow 1 side?

I can tell what you are going to say honestly before you say it as it is direct off right wing propaganda sites to be perfectly honest.

High on emotion, low to void of facts.

Not only did not everyone who didn't pay income taxes get a refund, thousands were millionaires, and a huge chunk paid payroll taxes and other non federal based taxes.

They most certainly did not get off scott free.

Grim the rich you are talking about are a meer .2% of the worlds population. Thats point 2. The inherited money you are talking about is seen in very few families, yet they are publicized so much we feel it is a huge population. What most people consider rich are those earning 300,000 plus and yes I'm sorry to tell you that they earned it. Granted they are doctors lawyers and accountants and computer geeks but nonetheless they didn't inherit their hundreds of thousands.

An to hanzos point, your idea of truth is lop sided at best. There is no compromise which is fine, but it solves absolutely nothing and creates animosity. Just sayin. That's why I say out of this stuff. My opinion on the matter is as a self made business owner who gets taxed more and more each year my earnings go up so that I never really get rich. I stay comfortable, while supplying lazy ass mother fuckers with food stamps they trade for drugs. That's my view like it or not. I'm not talking disability or actual life challenge situations - I've given out of my own pocket multiple times to people in that kind of need, I'm talking about those who lack the ambition to get out from in front of their big screen tv and quit playing Xbox and work. We went one year to a house gm that claimed they didn't have money for their kids for Christmas, as a group we got presents for 6 kids in a blended fatherless family. When we walked in their dump of a house, they had a brand new 60" tv hung on the wall with game consoles and a stack of games my height. Brand new leather sofas, surround sound you name it. That's the bullshit assholes that just want someone else to give them shit like they fucking deserve it cause yet are them. I've held that day in my mind ever sense and it burns my ass everytime I think about it.

I thank God that my family has decided to spend our Christmas this year at an orphanage in Uganda. Where they are fucking happy to get a pencil to write with. This nation is out of control an pointing fingers is bullshit. It solves nothing while the law makers an the lobbyist keep doing the same shit.

Rant over. TNE is starting to subside.

GRIM said:
Hanzo your statements are still fully unfactual, based off old extreme right wing propaganda from the election that was scrutinized over and over.

I'm judgmental? LMAO cause I don't blindly follow 1 side?

I can tell what you are going to say honestly before you say it as it is direct off right wing propaganda sites to be perfectly honest.

High on emotion, low to void of facts.

Not only did not everyone who didn't pay income taxes get a refund, thousands were millionaires, and a huge chunk paid payroll taxes and other non federal based taxes.

They most certainly did not get off scott free.
GRIM
Whatever grim. Yeah you're judgmental, always the 1st to start name calling and labeling, always.

I can tell you of a litany of 'rightwing' policies I don't agree with. How about the drone strikes? I totally disagree with most of those, yet Obama took this Bush program to new heights, is he a rightwinger? I don't agree with the Patriot Act, I think the TSA and DHS are fascist organizations. I don't agree with the recent SCOTUS decision on DNA swabs, which was dissented by 3 liberal judges and Antonin Scalia. I think you're the one who gets emotional and bent out of shape when something doesn't fit your narrative. Guess what? We're all wrong from time to time. Even you.

I'm talking about the rich who are abusing the very system everyone is bitching about......

lol you call me a liberal all the time while I bash both...

Yet you yourself are on record as a conservative against those dirty liberals, that makes you a right winger.

That isn't name calling...

GRIM said:
I'm talking about the rich who are abusing the very system everyone is bitching about......
GRIMits abused by both extremes. But the poor side is way bigger and costs way more!

RockShawn said:
An to hanzos point, your idea of truth is lop sided at best.
RockShawn
Huh?? The stats I used to show grim who the 'rich' are, and the stats about small business owners, as well as the tax %'s paid are straight from the government, not hyperbole. If I erred, please show me how.

Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
An to hanzos point, your idea of truth is lop sided at best.
RockShawnI was talking about grim's idea of truth. Sorry.

Huh?? The stats I used to show grim who the 'rich' are, and the stats about small business owners are straight from the government, not hyperbole. If I erred, please show me how.

RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
GRIMits abused by both extremes. But the poor side is way bigger and costs way more!
until you count in the fact that many of those 'poor' @ least the working ones are being used by the wealthy sent to the state for their benefits.

The entire system is fucked and is gonna remain so until people wake up to facts not political emotional propaganda that gets their candidates elected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.