NPC NATIONALS prep log

FREIGHTRAIN said:
Coach wanted updates...so here we are...I was told my cut is on perfect pace and no changes necessary yet. Wednesday is next check in. Just gonna keep grinding. No deviations...no excuses. I will post up some details on my OTC supplement regimen later...I think it's really helping and working well with the Paxton gear.
FREIGHTRAIN
Not sure what the popular opinion is here on sports supplements- but I'm all for certain ones. Over the years I've gone long periods with or without them and there's always been (for me at least) a noticeable difference in my energy, pumps, recovery and immune system taking them vs not taking them. The older I get the more they seem to help. Also- the more depleted I get heading into a comp- the more I rely on this regimen to keep my training intense.

Here is my current list- I mention the brand if I am partial to it. Feel free to ask me any questions:

MHP activite multivitamin/multimineral
Vitamin D3 5000iu X 2
B-100
B-12
E-400
C-1000
Tudca
NAC
Saw Palmetto
Omega-3 1g 4 X Day before meals
Fiber Supplement
ZMA

Metabolic Nutrition CGP (creatine) before/after training
Metabolic Nutrition TAG (glutamine) before/after training
BCAA before/during training
Betaine before training
L-Citrulline DL Malate before training
Purus Labs Noxygen (glycerol) before training
Core Nutritionals Pump (non stim preworkout)- leg days, night training
Giants Sports Bioshock (low stim preworkout)- morning training

you look great bro. cycle looks great as well. good luck man hope you take it!

You look excellent bro. As stated above, great semmetry and big everything! You look much better than some pros I know and lift with, your a shoe in. Best of luck to you

Good to see you here FT, are you in the masters at this time?Just wondering,give some older bro's some motivation ot show what an older brother can do with dedication.If so there are a few of us right there with you,LOL.Brother you are looking great.

You look great! Thick, full mature muscle. Symmetry looks fantastic. I'll be following this journey. Good luck bro!

Thor said:
Good to see you here FT, are you in the masters at this time?Just wondering,give some older bro's some motivation ot show what an older brother can do with dedication.If so there are a few of us right there with you,LOL.Brother you are looking great.
Thor
Thank you Thor- i appreciate the support. I am a master's age competitor- I'm currently 37 yrs young, but this next comp is open class only....so I'm going to mix it up with the young guns. I will see to it that they have their hands full....and there eyes full when they look right and left and see me standing in the center of that stage!

Wednesday update...slight increase in weight....I dipped below 200 on Sunday but i was about 200.5 this morning. Waist is around 32.25..and has been steadily coming down...these pics were in the afternoon - usually I get pics upon waking...these were taken after training legs and after having a few meals. Not as dry but I think I'm leaning out on pace
[2015-09-16_16.34.15.jpg expired]
[2015-09-16_16.36.33.jpg expired]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamstrings are really starting to separate the roadmap is making me want to stop bulking and start cutting...looking sick FT your going to kick some ass.

What is your target weight?

Thanks Wack! There are shadows in the back shot...so my hams look a bit better in person. No target weight...pretty sure it'll be 190ish...not too worried about it.

FREIGHTRAIN said:
Thanks Wack! There are shadows in the back shot...so my hams look a bit better in person. No target weight...pretty sure it'll be 190ish...not too worried about it.
FREIGHTRAINYea your golden on the weight. You'll make your class with no issues and look big in the light heavies.
Conditioning is very impressive with so many weeks still. Look good enough already to take a win at most local shows. Of course we all know nationals is a different ballgame but Ylyour going to come in diced and big.

jshredz said:
Yea your golden on the weight. You'll make your class with no issues and look big in the light heavies.
Conditioning is very impressive with so many weeks still. Look good enough already to take a win at most local shows. Of course we all know nationals is a different ballgame but Ylyour going to come in diced and big.
jshredz
I'm looking to take my conditioning as far as I can without sacrificing my health. With the Paxton gear I seem to be holding my size....i will be bringing my best package ever.

FREIGHTRAIN said:
I'm looking to take my conditioning as far as I can without sacrificing my health. With the Paxton gear I seem to be holding my size....i will be bringing my best package ever.
FREIGHTRAIN
Keep crushing man you are looking great. (by the way, Grim loves a nice package...)

Here's some updated shots ...taken yesterday. It was early and the light wasn't ideal...but I'm definitely getting tighter every week. Weight is around 198 waking up. Holding onto fullness. Workouts are still strong. About 8 weeks to go.
[2015-09-24_06.57.25.jpg expired]
[2015-09-24_07.08.50.jpg expired]

Attachments

• 2015-09-24_06.56.39.webp
    2015-09-24_06.56.39.webp
    129.9 KB · Views: 79
Pics from this morning....with a little filter action due to shitty lighting.

Attachments

• 2015-09-27_16.09.54.webp
    2015-09-27_16.09.54.webp
    33 KB · Views: 38
Looking great Freightrain. Really liking your conditioning and fullness

that pic with the front double biceps is awesome.. perfect , aesthetic and symmetric . very admirable physique

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.