Obama chastises Senate over failed gun reform amendment

RS50

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
failed gun reform amendment

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/senate-rejects-gun-bill-compromise-204629005--politics.html

There should be no laws imo against gun ownership..

RS50 said:
failed gun reform amendment

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/senate-rejects-gun-bill-compromise-204629005--politics.html
RS50Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! You lose!!

Man, Obama is pushing the wrong buttons. I guess now in light of what happened in Boston, we'll also need pressure cooker control and possibly banning since that's what the bombs were made out of. He's such an idiot politician. He's no leader.

RockShawn said:
Man, Obama is pushing the wrong buttons. I guess now in light of what happened in Boston, we'll also need pressure cooker control and possibly banning since that's what the bombs were made out of. He's such an idiot politician. He's no leader.
RockShawnshow me one in recent history who has been...

GRIM said:
RockShawn said:

True. Very true.

Man I really don't see how y'all can't see how different this communist is compared to all other presidents. I will never get it. Obama is a political terrorist

Look out for fag-ghost

it's a bill, not an amendment

But on topic... Fuck Obama. Fuck his cabinet. Fuck the Senate (well, 90+% of em). Fuck the House of Representatives (again, the majority at least). Fuck the lobbyists. Fuck the Unions. Fuck them ALL. Gun control? Get the fuck outta here. Classic misdirection. As they're busy selling the country out from under us for personal gain, they make a scene about this shit to capture our attention. "Hey look at this, I'm picking your nose with my left hand" while they're stealing your wallet, shoes, keys, etc. with their right. I fucking HATE politicians. I'm voting against every incumbent every year. And write someone in for president every time, since everybody is a scumbag career politician that runs.

So much needs reform. Actually, I think I'll make a thread for that

Unions @ least bring wages, safe working conditions, etc to the working class...

JackMehoff said:
it's a bill, not an amendment

But on topic... Fuck Obama. Fuck his cabinet. Fuck the Senate (well, 90+% of em). Fuck the House of Representatives (again, the majority at least). Fuck the lobbyists. Fuck the Unions. Fuck them ALL. Gun control? Get the fuck outta here. Classic misdirection. As they're busy selling the country out from under us for personal gain, they make a scene about this shit to capture our attention. "Hey look at this, I'm picking your nose with my left hand" while they're stealing your wallet, shoes, keys, etc. with their right. I fucking HATE politicians. I'm voting against every incumbent every year. And write someone in for president every time, since everybody is a scumbag career politician that runs.

So much needs reform. Actually, I think I'll make a thread for that
JackMehoff
Couldn't agree more

GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
Ronald Reagan hands down greatest ever imo

Paulrockr said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
Ronald Reagan hands down greatest ever imo
not recent..and his military spending and war on drugs has helped bankrupt us...

Forget the war on drugs.... That horse has been dead for a long time, and it's still being kicked, I agree waste of our tax dollars. But as a leader none in recent history has the balls he did. Strong military, strong country. Plus user Reagan drug prices dropped , best pr for cocaine and weed ever. But as a leader he at least gets an 8.75

Paulrockr said:
Forget the war on drugs.... That horse has been dead for a long time, and it's still being kicked, I agree waste of our tax dollars. But as a leader none in recent history has the balls he did. Strong military, strong country. Plus user Reagan drug prices dropped , best pr for cocaine and weed ever. But as a leader he at least gets an 8.75
Paulrockrcan't forget it, it was under him..
strong military with massive debts....

Paulrockr said:
Still strong..... That's all I got grim lol
Paulrockrand what kills every world power @ some point?
usually debt...

You can't keep up what you can't afford..

If I had to say I'd say Reagan as well, @ least he brought ppl together and wasn't so divisive.
The jokes we've had recently though...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back