Obama chastises Senate over failed gun reform amendment

GRIM said:
If I had to say I'd say Reagan as well, @ least he brought ppl together and wasn't so divisive.
The jokes we've had recently though...
GRIM
Holy shit, don't ever erase this thread. Grim actually agreed with someone on a political issue.

RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
If I had to say I'd say Reagan as well, @ least he brought ppl together and wasn't so divisive.
The jokes we've had recently though...
GRIM
Holy shit, don't ever erase this thread. Grim actually agreed with someone on a political issue.
well i don't like a lot that reagan did, especially against personal freedoms.
However as stated @ least he brought people together..

GRIM said:
Paulrockr said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
Man, Obama is pushing the wrong buttons. I guess now in light of what happened in Boston, we'll also need pressure cooker control and possibly banning since that's what the bombs were made out of. He's such an idiot politician. He's no leader.
RockShawnshow me one in recent history who has been...
Ronald Reagan hands down greatest ever imo
not recent..and his military spending and war on drugs has helped bankrupt us...
He also turned our economy around and created over 20,000,000 jobs in 8 years.

as did bush and reagan..

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
Paulrockr said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
Man, Obama is pushing the wrong buttons. I guess now in light of what happened in Boston, we'll also need pressure cooker control and possibly banning since that's what the bombs were made out of. He's such an idiot politician. He's no leader.
not recent..and his military spending and war on drugs has helped bankrupt us...
easy to create jobs when you going on a military spending spree.
cutting taxes and creating huge debt...

SkinNbone said:
Man I really don't see how y'all can't see how different this communist is compared to all other presidents. I will never get it. Obama is a political terrorist

Look out for fag-ghost
SkinNboneseriously? Most presidents are self-serving cocksuckers.
Wilson had the Federal Reserve
Johnson took us off the silver standard damn near immediately after JFK was assassinated (JFK issued an executive order to keep us on it)
FDR had Social Security, Welfare
Nixon, the war on drugs (and to clarify. Though Reagan gets the "credit", Nixon started it. Reaan was the one to use the CIA to fight the "war" though)
G. W. Bush had the Patriot Act
Obama has health care, immigration (will cost US taxpayers BILLIONS just to make the illegals legal)
Clinton had the AWB (assault weapons ban)
Hamilton started the extra taxing of tobacco
property tax has always existed, as far back as the colonies
Lincoln started income tax
Cleveland started the ATF
You can go back as far as John Adams creating a standing army, which was against the wishes of the founding fathers and spoken about often in the debate over the 2nd Amendment

they've been straying from the Constitution and the ideals of our founding fathers all the way back to when many of them were still alive even

GRIM said:
as did bush and reagan..
GRIMOk...I couldn't even get thru this thread without having to comment. Reagan, did more for this country than any other President in recent history!! Period!! Grim...you to young to remember Reagon... 😛
True, he upped military spending. But, he created a military dominance that no country EVER wanted to go against! And, in all honesty, if his spending was so out of control and nearly bankrupted our country, how come we were balanced in only 8 years after he left office?? Granted, Bush Sr. (who is by far hands down better than Bush Jr.) only contributed a little to help the balancing, it was Clinton who actually balanced the budget. But, Clinton destroyed the military might of America and lost jobs, sent jobs away to foreign countries, etc. Aside from the Roth IRA, nobody can name a single fiscal policy that Clinton instated to balance the budget, he just fired everbody!
As far as unions go....FUK the unions!!!! they had their place back in the early times of 1900's. They are not needed now, they are blood sucking leaches that don't do anything but feed on the backs of the hard worker. They're just as corrupt as the politicians.

TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
as did bush and reagan..
GRIM
Ok...I couldn't even get thru this thread without having to comment. Reagan, did more for this country than any other President in recent history!! Period!! Grim...you to young to remember Reagon... 😛
True, he upped military spending. But, he created a military dominance that no country EVER wanted to go against! And, in all honesty, if his spending was so out of control and nearly bankrupted our country, how come we were balanced in only 8 years after he left office?? Granted, Bush Sr. (who is by far hands down better than Bush Jr.) only contributed a little to help the balancing, it was Clinton who actually balanced the budget. But, Clinton destroyed the military might of America and lost jobs, sent jobs away to foreign countries, etc. Aside from the Roth IRA, nobody can name a single fiscal policy that Clinton instated to balance the budget, he just fired everbody!
As far as unions go....FUK the unions!!!! they had their place back in the early times of 1900's. They are not needed now, they are blood sucking leaches that don't do anything but feed on the backs of the hard worker. They're just as corrupt as the politicians.

Applauding!!!

TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
as did bush and reagan..
GRIMOk...I couldn't even get thru this thread without having to comment. Reagan, did more for this country than any other President in recent history!! Period!! Grim...you to young to remember Reagon... 😛
LOL you on crack...
Clinton did not 'destroy' a few cuts is hardly destroying,
Yes the war on drugs was such a great thing for us, it's worked out well right?
You really need to look into your facts, jobs were created under Clinton..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms
Still a simple fact he spent more than we had, that's fact...

Unions keep wages up even today FYI..

Anyone is better than Bush Jr..

Lets deal in facts not blind partisanship...

BTW I hated Clinton...

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
Paulrockr said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
Come on now, the Military/Industrial Complex could never come close to employing this many people. You keep maligning RR for military expenditures, he did it to break communism economically, which it did in spectacular fashion!

Anyway, those were dark days for America, right after the jimmuh left office with the Misery Index over 20%! Just think where we'd be today if RR hadn't been POTUS for 2 terms. GOD BLESS RONALD WILSON REAGAN!! ;-)

GRIM said:
TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
as did bush and reagan..
LOL you on crack...

BTW I hated Clinton...

Ok, let's deal in facts. Union membership is at an all time low, their use is outdated, they are merely political shills today.

Anyone better than Bush jr.? Do you think obummer has performed well since being in office? What about Carter?LBJ? Don't get me wrong, I wasn't enamored with either Bush, they were tremendous disappointments in my eyes.

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
Paulrockr said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
Come on now, the Military/Industrial Complex could never come close to employing this many people. You keep maligning RR for military expenditures, he did it to break communism economically, which it did in spectacular fashion!

Anyway, those were dark days for America, right after the jimmuh left office with the Misery Index over 20%! Just think where we'd be today if RR hadn't been POTUS for 2 terms. GOD BLESS RONALD WILSON REAGAN!! ;-)
umm read my entire post....
military spending spree, cutting taxes which increased debt.
It's two fold...

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
as did bush and reagan..
LOL you on crack...

BTW I hated Clinton...

Ok, let's deal in facts. Union membership is at an all time low, their use is outdated, they are merely political shills today.

Anyone better than Bush jr.? Do you think obummer has performed well since being in office? What about Carter?LBJ? Don't get me wrong, I wasn't enamored with either Bush, they were tremendous disappointments in my eyes.
Union membership @ an all time low equates to them keeping wages up or not how exactly?
To compete with Union shops non union shops offer close wages and benefits, from a state where unions are and city I know this for fact. my wifes non union job gets great pay and benefits to compete with the union shops next door..
Obama blows, every president in recent history does.
Bush Jr was a stumbling moron, who lied over and over to the American people, abused the 9/11 tragedy to get in long wanted republican policies aka 'the patriot act" he also helped flame the housing crisis...

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
as did bush and reagan..
LOL you on crack...

BTW I hated Clinton...

Union membership @ an all time low equates to them keeping wages up or not how exactly?
To compete with Union shops non union shops offer close wages and benefits, from a state where unions are and city I know this for fact. my wifes non union job gets great pay and benefits to compete with the union shops next door..
Obama blows, every president in recent history does.
Bush Jr was a stumbling moron, who lied over and over to the American people, abused the 9/11 tragedy to get in long wanted republican policies aka 'the patriot act" he also helped flame the housing crisis...

Sorry Grim, the dems own the housing crisis. It started under Clinton, Bush did nothing to reverse it and now we're screwed.

As far as unions are concerned, my point was membership is at an all time low because they have outlived their usefulness and, as I stated, they are merely political tools. Unions were once the saviors of our workforce, but ..... just as in Europe they have been infiltrated and corrupted.Unions don't increase pay for workers, free market capitalism always has and always will. You're mixing political philosophy with human nature here. In the days of the 'robber barons', when unions 1st started, they were sorely needed, because of greed, not because they are a force for good in a free market, capitalistic society. This is a great debate, but I gotta check out for now. Be back later.

Ummm you are factually incorrect and taking the blind partisanship stance.
Bush ran under record home ownership, even pressured banks to give more subprime loans..
Even his own administration is on record saying he shares a brunt of the responsibility.
Bush did more than simply fail to stop it, he poured gas on it.

Wrong again on unions, another right wing response.
Unions are down just as pay is down.
Yet where unions exist pay and benefits remain strong....
Is there abuse in unions? sure there is everywhere. Pure capitalism drives wages down for record profits to the corporate heads, what we continue to see day in and day out..

TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
as did bush and reagan..
just sang the star spangled banner while I red this ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back