Started my Spring Cut cycle today

misterB

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well today i started what will be a 100 day cut cycle to prep for my annual trip to Myrtle beach

this cycle is fueled by the Joker and Drakon labs

tren A 50 mg per day
Mast E 200 mg 3 times a week (M/W/F)
Test E 200 mg a week, standard TRT Monday Evening / Friday Morning
Anadrol 50 mg per day , might go 60 days
Anavar 75 mg per day in (3) 25 mg doses every 8 hours
pharma Caber .25 to .5 every three days or so. (twice a week)
Aromasin 12.5 mg day of and day after test shot

after the first two weeks I will add t3/t4 one for one month off for two weeks
I will start clen about the same time using a lesser used protocol of 40 mg per day for two weeks then increasing by 20 every 2 weeks for about 3 months

diet will be good and expect to be in deficit and shed 4 to 6 lbs while cutting back down to 6 or so percent body fat

i will try to take a weekly pic and will hold them and update all at once so its more visual

the GF is startin today to, 15 mg anavar in three 5 mg doses, t/3 t/4 and clen

both of use will do cardio 6 days a week, weights 3 or 4 and calisthenics 5 or 6 days a week

morrey said:
height weight bf?
morrey
stats today are 5' 10" and 184 lBs, body fat approx 14 % .
if i choose to compete in masters this year I will go in at 176 lbs . considering going for this rubber city classic competition in the North East Ohio

misterB said:
Well today i started what will be a 100 day cut cycle to prep for my annual trip to Myrtle beach

this cycle is fueled by the Joker and Drakon labs

tren A 50 mg per day
Mast E 200 mg 3 times a week (M/W/F)
Test E 200 mg a week, standard TRT Monday Evening / Friday Night
Anadrol 50 mg per day , might go 60 days
Anavar 75 mg per day in (3) 25 mg doses every 8 hours
pharma Caber .25 to .5 every three days or so. (twice a week)
Aromasin 12.5 mg day of and day after test shot

after the first two weeks I will add t3/t4 one for one month off for two weeks
I will start clen about the same time using a lesser used protocol of 40 mg per day for two weeks then increasing by 20 every 2 weeks for about 3 months

diet will be good and expect to be in deficit and shed 4 to 6 lbs while cutting back down to 6 or so percent body fat

i will try to take a weekly pic and will hold them and update all at once so its more visual

the GF is startin today to, 15 mg anavar in three 5 mg doses, t/3 t/4 and clen

both of use will do cardio 6 days a week, weights 3 or 4 and calisthenics 5 or 6 days a week
misterB

Have you run this cycle before and if so,how'd it go? Just wondering if this was from a past experience or trying something new?

F.I.S.T. said:

Have you run this cycle before and if so,how'd it go? Just wondering if this was from a past experience or trying something new?
F.I.S.T.
new this go-around is the Mast E and the clen. everything else ive done several times before , i do think now that ive started I might drop the Mast E down to just 400 mg a week, shots on M/F along with Test

misterB said:
new this go-around is the Mast E and the clen. everything else ive done several times before , i do think now that ive started I might drop the Mast E down to just 400 mg a week, shots on M/F along with Test
misterB

Sounds good brother.Keep us posted with how it goes.

600mg per week was my "sweet spot" for mast E. Run it at least 12 weeks!

tunaman7 said:
600mg per week was my "sweet spot" for mast E. Run it at least 12 weeks!
tunaman7
cool that was the plan then I start reading about diminishing returns over 400 mg per week, so why waste it but i've never used it before and got enough to go the 12 as planned, maybe start at 400 and bump.

Tuna you've used it any benefit to that or go full out 600

Nice MisterB, have you ever tried NPP/MastP in a blend? Joker makes a killer blend.

Hanzo said:
Nice MisterB, have you ever tried NPP/MastP in a blend? Joker makes a killer blend.
Hanzo
nope but it sounds good, I love NNP and run Joker nnp almost year round with trt, if he'd ever update his list I might know about blends unless its special order stuff .

I like this cycle. Subbed
What's your reason for running the adrol?

jshredz said:
I like this cycle. Subbed
What's your reason for running the adrol?
jshredz
it pairs very well with the tren and makes me feel good and increases strength and just motivates me , i dont seem to loos the gains but maybe because i stay at 50 mg a day 25 every 12 hours

I started at 400mg and the bumped it a 100 at time until I got to my sweetspot. But I never went over that as I didn't see the need.

RockShawn said:
Looks good. I think you'll do very well.

What are your plans for training and cardio?
RockShawn
cardio and diet and the main focus, getting ripped over getting larger. training will remain similar to what im doing now with possible an additional day added. right now I do a full body routine but if I move to two on one off i will split muscle group
cardio right now is 40 min 4 days a week and hope to increase to 6 days soon. working on reducing food consumption especially after 8 pm, took all of february slowly cutting back sugars and fats , and now its full speed ahead till June

RockShawn said:
Looks good. I think you'll do very well.

What are your plans for training and cardio?
RockShawn
Training and cardio?? He needs to do that I thought steroids did all the work. Jk Lol

jshredz said:
Training and cardio?? He needs to do that I thought steroids did all the work. Jk Lol
jshredz
Well No, I was just making sure he was gonna sit around and let the drugs do their magic. 🙂

First week is complete, the tren has fully kicked in, i can break a sweat doing just about anything, body heat is up. aggression is up strenght is feeling good. doing about 52 mg a day , im liking the daily injections better than eod so far , using slin pins 29g 5/8 for the days i only inject Tren . One more week and I will add the T3/T4 and clen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.