Started my Spring Cut cycle today

hard day but tomorrow will be worse, used 1/3 of my meds today ..feel like shit want to sleep and sweat it out, body hurts. more wonderful times await . stay off the narcotics people they always leads to hell no matter what

need the doc to put me on Morphine or some longer acting drug, going to go off and assess my pain without drugs , see if I can live that way again

back on drugs.. naturally you all know the way this life goes, but finally no tylenol pure hydro so it will save my organs. potassium's finally down to a 4.5, been a scary two weeks so no roids till after a full physical in January. I did a labcorp test today to see levels and e2, been 10 days since my last shot but I promised Aggressive growth labs and i believe with the doses i was on i'll still get a >1500 . really like the Aggressive growth presentation and products. something about the silicone stoppers, they stand up to daily pinning

doh! i dont see aggressive growth on the list anymore... well it was great Test E i can say that

good to hear friend... i hope this new regiment keeps you healthy and pain free...

i heard AG's gear was really good ...sorry to see him go

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.