Started my Spring Cut cycle today

Damn Son!!!!! :O

Jacked for sure! September is a long time from now......You appear to be in that perfect "2 weeks out spot" now. All you got to do is maintain from here, then do your final weight cut and dry out for a nice coast into the show.....SWEEET! Damn fine work, MisterB, Damn fine!

i keep coming back and checking out this pic... it badass... thick ass muscles and cut to the bone... you should be making money off this physique. as good as most cover models i see on the news stands... or maybe ads for hydroxycut...lol...

ms. krustus liked it too... she said... "wish i could see his face too"...lol

misterB said:
three weeks left in this cycle, feeling great and happy with my current body fat, im only three or four pounds away from completion weight so thats perfect the show Im considering is not till September so i can cruse the summer like I am and then kick it in and kill it
misterB

Damn Mr. B your looking ripped. Nice fucking work.

did a 1ml injection of PCT shops Cut stack today, feeling dangerously aggressive.. best to stay away from people i could kill someone right now .. 75 test prop, 75 tren a, 100 mast p

smooth painless but powerful

Bro, I hope I look that good at 50.

It gives me something to shoot for!!!

Keep on keeping on, you got this!!!
8) 8) 8)

Def looking good man!

Finally dropped tren after what was like 16 weeks, switching now to NPP at 600 or 700 a week with mast 400 to 600 and test about 750 a week . this is on top of 750Mg/pw Primo E a week . I want to see what 16 weeks on this new cycle can do for lean tissue

Moved into a fall lean bulk.. always chasing Wacker and keeping him honest.. so i'll just say Primo / NPP / test .. weight today 193.5 with full abs moved intro extra large cloths , can no longer fit my arms into a normal shirt or legs into pants lol

its time to come off for a while, that spring cut had maybe a month break before it became the summer and fall of lean bulking. now i got bad lab results. Potassium was so high the docs say i could have a heart attack , i might look like a greek god but i want to live a long time too

So today before i got the news was my last shot till I get my physical in January, shit as it is I need a month with no test just to get back to human. been doign 125 mg a day for 15 weeks..or more

was on too much gear anyways for a long long time. kidneys are not working so its time for a a rest, need to get off these damn narcotics too but easier said than done there.

still be here reading up and going on the sermorelin after the physical. maybe heal myself with elevated HGH levels

get yourself straightened out brother... time off will be good and you probably won't lose too much anyway.

Take care of your health bro. I'm overdue for some blood work as we speak.

thanks guys, its these damn Narcos with tylenol, cant take so much tylenol a day and not have issues. need the docs to help me out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.