Started my Spring Cut cycle today

misterB said:
im loving it, slowing bringing the tren up to probable max out at 75 a day if I can tolerate it, right now 60 feels fine, mast at 600 is sweet, t3/t4 and clen together, todays the first day im not super shaky so im adjusting, good sweat last night i lose a pound or two of water a night
did a little extra test today, really dont even measure it so much, probable 150 mg
misterB
75mg's/ed. Nice. Are you taking anything for your joints, misterB? I find when running Tren I always have a bit more aggression than I probably need 🙂 and I sometimes end up with sore elbows.

Hanzo said:
75mg's/ed. Nice. Are you taking anything for your joints, misterB? I find when running Tren I always have a bit more aggression than I probably need 🙂 and I sometimes end up with sore elbows.
Hanzo
Its usually my gf that has the sore knees and elbows when im on tren but who am i to judge your lifestyle 😛

Hanzo said:
Hanzoso far no issues, i was on a lot of npp before this so could have given me a buffer, I do take fish oil 1400 mg twice a day

great fat burning going on with this protocol, today weigh in at 184.5 , muscles are bigger and fats dropping probable about 14 % now starting to have good abs, another two weeks and i will be loving it

tren is about 60 mg per day right now, m/w/f its 60 going to make it 60 on days when I just use tren now too

seems like its been a solid 3 weeks now, feeling great tren is up to 60 per day and body heat is definitely up, aggressions under control but i'm strong and fats burning off daily. tomorrow I add 20 mg extra clen so daily dose will be 60 mg. getting vascular and pumps are awesome, will weigh myself this weekend, goals to be cutting toward 176 .. i should start posting pictures so so that Wacker knows if he thinks he can step on stage in the masters division at 176 lbs it better be in another state because i own this place ..

worst Tren cough of my life this morning, felt the throat tickle looked back and saw blood in the syringe, . ive had the cough many times but today it was like the bronchial passages where filled with mucus, i could barely inhale, i used the rescue inhaler after i started to calm down, horrible wheezing and coughing , kids where in the next room and got worried I was dying , really i didn't know what was going to happen for 5 min i could not get air , never had it so bad, must have gotten a good dose of oil in the blood , 2.5 ccs test/tren/mast
hard to stay calm and try to breath shallow, really freaked me out

misterB said:
seems like its been a solid 3 weeks now, feeling great tren is up to 60 per day and body heat is definitely up, aggressions under control but i'm strong and fats burning off daily. tomorrow I add 20 mg extra clen so daily dose will be 60 mg. getting vascular and pumps are awesome, will weigh myself this weekend, goals to be cutting toward 176 .. i should start posting pictures so so that Wacker knows if he thinks he can step on stage in the masters division at 176 lbs it better be in another state because i own this place ..
misterB
Not a great photo but not throwing in the towel yet misterB, down to 188lbs so 7 lbs in 10 days with 13 weeks to go...lets show these young guys something 🙂 .

[attachment deleted by admin]

wacker you can push me but you cant beat me !

little fatter than i want to be but im only 4 weeks in

stats 49 until December 🙂) about 184 id say BF is 14 % right now

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bumped clen to 80 mcg today and heart rate hit 180 on the hill glider cardio, higher than I like but I'll adjust in a day
Going to start intermittent fasting so I won't eat after 8 at night , burn fat

misterB said:
wacker you can push me but you cant beat me !

little fatter than i want to be but im only 4 weeks in

stats 49 until December 🙂) about 184 id say BF is 14 % right now
misterB
I like it...lets do this but skip a beat and I will be right on your ass!

went to fitness 19 tonight, surprised there where maybe 8 serious bodybuilders and several serious athletes there, was exspecting a cardio place with new year resolution workout people but was good, i've reach a limit on what I can achieve at home, so its 15 bucks a month and i get the gf and kids for 9 a month , good machines and saw a few guys I recognized from their photos from the NCP and NABBA comps in my area, some young kid i saw in the rubber city classic dropped his pants and had some serious feathered quads, needs mass but hes like 19, was being trained by some guy who must have left body builders ( local muscle gym)

A good gym switch up will only motivate you and push you harder! Take advantage of it. 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.