ventro glutes

RockShawn said:
Ok I printed this pic and mapped out this exact spot. Way at the front of the muscle group. Just pinned 3ml there. Pin going in and out, no feeling, however I feel like the oil ran between muscles and is in my knee just 10 min after inject. I'll keep you posted.
RockShawn
Rock I didn't enjoy the front location either I actually started there but got moderate pip. The last 4 injections I used a 1" 23ga towards the rear of the muscle and have had no pip. Today I pushed mast e/mast p/NPP/test e and still no pip. The location on the video seems to be the better location for me at least.

The problem with the videos for me is it's not from our point of view looking down lol even a pic of someone about to pin pointing at the correct area looking down would be better 🙂

bhcolex50x said:
The problem with the videos for me is it's not from our point of view looking down lol even a pic of someone about to pin pointing at the correct area looking down would be better 🙂
bhcolex50x

I will try and get one tomorrow if I pin there.

bhcolex50x said:
Awesome whacker, just watched 6 videos... They're all over the place on where to pin fml
bhcolex50x
Left side don't know if these will help you?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lol...........Hope the Zoning board didn't walk in on you!! :🙂

RockShawn said:
Bwahahaha. The office chair. That slays me.

Good visual though
RockShawn

LOL the only place I pin!!! Its my private space-hahaha

Here is a side view of the same location with bac water🙂

[attachment deleted by admin]

I did a shot in my right VG last night and it was smooth going in, I used a 1 1/2" 22g pin, I pushed in 3mls and it was fine, not even a blood spot when pin was pulled out. Today it is quite sore, hurts more when I sit down than when I am laying or standing, just a little discomfort when I walk. I used the video posted as my guide and injected right where the pics just posted show, it was easy to hit. I am doing another 3mls today in the opposite side and hopefully it will get better and less discomfort the more I shoot them. I plan on them being part of my rotation from now on.

Wacker said:
LOL the only place I pin!!! Its my private space-hahaha

Here is a side view of the same location with bac water🙂
Wacker
that's way farther back on the ass than I ever go, I go pretty close to the middle when looking from front to back. I also mark the spot and then sit and shoot (much more stable and no weight on the muscle at all) the spot is just about in the crease where your leg meets your body. If my wife knew what I was up to, I would have her take a pic but that is to remain a secret for now.

that's way farther back on the ass than I ever go, I go pretty close to the middle when looking from front to back. I also mark the spot and then sit and shoot (much more stable and no weight on the muscle at all) the spot is just about in the crease where your leg meets your body.

this is how i do it ... sitting down after i have located the spot.... and more towards the front

Kuntrykok said:
that's way farther back on the ass than I ever go, I go pretty close to the middle when looking from front to back. I also mark the spot and then sit and shoot (much more stable and no weight on the muscle at all) the spot is just about in the crease where your leg meets your body. If my wife knew what I was up to, I would have her take a pic but that is to remain a secret for now.
Kuntrykok
I have gone about 1" further but then feels like to close to bone. This location is in line with the video, not getting any lumps or pip so it's working for me.

Love VG. I can pin so much oil. Big Volumes.

thanks wacker, i actually found these helpful. rep for taking the time to assist

Just gave it a shot... No pun intended haha just 1 cc test e I'm cruising, didn't even feel it and pretty easy when seated. Will be using this site alot!! Thx guys

bhcolex50x said:
Just gave it a shot... No pun intended haha just 1 cc test e I'm cruising, didn't even feel it and pretty easy when seated. Will be using this site alot!! Thx guys
bhcolex50x
I have really come to love it...pined 3ml left side and 2 1/2 right can't even tell. Actually did it while on conference call at lunch today. LOL

Are you guys shooting more to the front or more to the back of the muscle? I shot more to the front last night, 3ml, and it is sore as heck today, not to the point of restricting me from doing anything but I can definitely feel it when I am waking or going up and down the stairs.

DGAF said:
Are you guys shooting more to the front or more to the back of the muscle? I shot more to the front last night, 3ml, and it is sore as heck today, not to the point of restricting me from doing anything but I can definitely feel it when I am waking or going up and down the stairs.
DGAF
Look at the photo I posted...I go middle/front/back the photo is pretty much the back point. If first pin in that area it will be a little sore due to virgin muscle. I use that area three times a week and it's by far the best one. Also if your BF is low use a 1" not a 1 1/2" that helped me a lot. The longer pin felt like I jabbed in to deep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.