ventro glutes

Wacker said:
Look at the photo I posted...I go middle/front/back the photo is pretty much the back point. If first pin in that area it will be a little sore due to virgin muscle. I use that area three times a week and it's by far the best one. Also if your BF is low use a 1" not a 1 1/2" that helped me a lot. The longer pin felt like I jabbed in to deep.
Wacker
Ok I have watched the vid and looked at the pics so I am going kinda to the front and I used a 1.5" pin and it didn't hurt at all going in or pushing in 3mls of gear, just sore when I stand and walk today. I think its just because I have only done them a couple times now. I will try to hit more middle and back next time and see if it is better. Like you said virgin muscle so it should get better with time and pokes.

Did my ventro glute seated today and liked it. Can find the muscle much easier and no issues

I have done them a few times now and I found shooting more to the back is better for me, no discomfort like I had when I shot the front.

Did my ventro glute seated today and liked it. Can find the muscle much easier and no issues

that's how i do it.. (under advice by kuntrykrok) i can move my legs together and see the muscle... when i'm ready to shoot i part my legs the muscle is totally relaxed...

easily my favorite spot to shoot.

krustus said:
when i'm ready to shoot i part my legs the muscle is totally relaxed...

easily my favorite spot to shoot.
krustusVagina?

I'm still trying to figure this spot out, seated sounds good. Anyone have a photo doing a ventro seated...I'll give you karma!

this help?

[attachment deleted by admin]

DGAF said:
Ok I have watched the vid and looked at the pics so I am going kinda to the front and I used a 1.5" pin and it didn't hurt at all going in or pushing in 3mls of gear, just sore when I stand and walk today. I think its just because I have only done them a couple times now. I will try to hit more middle and back next time and see if it is better. Like you said virgin muscle so it should get better with time and pokes.
DGAF
Pro tip: massage for 3-5 minutes on new sites, or sites that always give pip, like quads.

flyingfox said:
I'm still trying to figure this spot out, seated sounds good. Anyone have a photo doing a ventro seated...I'll give you karma!
flyingfox
I've never seen a pic of seated ventro pin. That would be because there are probably no reasons for a Dr. or RN to administer to a seated patient, I pin seated on the toilet seat lid. Just make sure you don't start moving too far towards the rear of your hip, you will get pip there. VG is the #1 site, imo. Start by going back from the crease where your thigh and hip is. Check out the pin info from BD I posted.

I did my right ventro today, seated and I found another good reason for this position. I could tell right away I jabbed through a vein going in, which is normally no biggie until the muscle gets full and it gets hard to push the oil in. I believe at this point the oil starts pushing out and then finds the vein and of course you have the dreaded cough. Well seated ventro allowed me to stop immediately when I felt the hot flash come over me and the urge to cough. I just sat there until it passed and then slowly pushed the rest in as the muscle allowed. If I were doing standing rear glutes I would have just jammed it all in due to being all twisted and distorted trying to reach behind me and just rode the cough out afterwards.
Two thumbs up for ventro glutes seated lol

DGAF said:
I have done them a few times now and I found shooting more to the back is better for me, no discomfort like I had when I shot the front.
DGAFlate responding to you but I had the same thing happen when I went too far forward. Felt it in my knee but it wasn't horrible. Toward back for me.

RockShawn said:
late responding to you but I had the same thing happen when I went too far forward. Felt it in my knee but it wasn't horrible. Toward back for me.
RockShawn
Front sucks! I like middle and towards back have found three solid spots on each VG now so I hit them a lot and love it! Since I posted the standing photo I tried sitting a few times seems the same once you pin point the location.

lol first google image...

RockShawn said:
late responding to you but I had the same thing happen when I went too far forward. Felt it in my knee but it wasn't horrible. Toward back for me.
RockShawn
When I hit the front it was like sore and kinda stiff when going from sitting to standing position and maybe alittle tight when I took the first few steps, didn't kill but it was uncomfortable for a day or two. I hit back of it last night and it is fine today so that is where I will hit from now on. Two more sites to add to my vast array of shot locations!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.