YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

Fasting cardio. Followed by ab work, arms and definitely some stretching still sore from doing back and shoulders yesterday. It's my easy day.

back/delts lil core/legs/bis

This AM Sunday I trained chest only. Rode treadmill for 35 min

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Triceps as my main, biceps with a work around on this damn tendon in my forearm issue... so lighter weight but more concentration on slow and controlled to isolate and work that bad boy

Murdered chest last night after a long day pushing and pulling wrenches.. felt strong and controlled though regardless. It’s a nice feeling to not struggle through the routine. Sore AF this morning but I managed to get a leg quickie in this morning and some fasted cardio.... full legs tonight after work is the plan but I’m working a bit far from home so wanted to make sure I got something in, Incase tonight doesn’t workout.

Did chest lastnite and walked away very happy, that doesnt happen often.
Pressed 365 X 6reps. Was a good day

Worked slammed me. Emergency calls all weekend long... squeezed in some back and shoulders today though, figured I may as well finish them off since worked already punished them all day lol..

Destroyed Chest today. Felt strong AF and really been loving hitting those drop sets... they’re seriously my new addiction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.