YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

Forgot about this thread till FIST posted. Second, squat suit day. Tuesday I pull with medium intensity usually doubles or trips. I follow that with high bar squats for a few sets of 6to10 and some calf work. Saturday allows for me to take the time to use the suit. Today, I decided to do singles after warming up with straps down. Final warmup was 405x3. 465x1, 495x1,545x1 at this point I decided to put knee wraps on. My raw best is 605 and I always use wraps over 500.

So, first time suit and wraps I decided to do 545 again and it was so much better but still only about 1/2 way down before I just couldn't sink anymore. Now, I decided to do one more with 585 and call it quits. This ended up being my best set to date. The extra weight allowed me to get to about 3/4 depth and I popped right back up. It was a really good rep. Looks like I need to get over six to get depth.

Anyway, till next time.
Hawk

Forgot about this thread till FIST posted. Second, squat suit day. Tuesday I pull with medium intensity usually doubles or trips. I follow that with high bar squats for a few sets of 6to10 and some calf work. Saturday allows for me to take the time to use the suit. Today, I decided to do singles after warming up with straps down. Final warmup was 405x3. 465x1, 495x1,545x1 at this point I decided to put knee wraps on. My raw best is 605 and I always use wraps over 500.

So, first time suit and wraps I decided to do 545 again and it was so much better but still only about 1/2 way down before I just couldn't sink anymore. Now, I decided to do one more with 585 and call it quits. This ended up being my best set to date. The extra weight allowed me to get to about 3/4 depth and I popped right back up. It was a really good rep. Looks like I need to get over six to get depth.

Anyway, till next time.
Hawk
Chicken_hawk
Killer brother.Keep it up.

Today was deadlift day. I try to keep my dls light as we know how taxing they can be and since I squat 2x week I have to baby my back. But even then by the third week of my macrocycle I am taxed with this single ply business.
So,
405x5x2
High bar 315 x2x7
1 leg calf rse. 3x12

Then the power went out due to a bad ass storm.

Hawk

Went to the park with the kids and the dogs and played frizbee with them and did some jogging too.So all cardio today.

Thursday was shorted bench day. I was spent as I am still adapting to geared lifting and it's additional intensity. I tried to talk myself out of it as my bench partner was spent to, but in the end we did what we needed to do.

My day went like this:
135x8
185x5
225x5
275x3
315x3 slingshot
365x1 slingshot
405x1 shirted 2 board
435x1 above
465x1 above
I threw in the towel and said screw accessories.

Hawk

Damn.... Looks like you where just getting started too!

I'm super tired: 2 physio sessions a day, 5 workouts a week -- I have decided to work out EOD from now on

Monday -- Shoulders and arms
Wednesday -- Chest and back

I cannot do legs ....

Quads and hams. My legs feel like they weigh 100lbs each.

Today was deadlifts/ bench assisting lift day. Speed pulls + 115 chain weight. 10 doubles with a minute rest. Floor presses on a football bar + 65lbs chain weight. Finished off with SLDL w/ DB + orange bands.

LInear leg press 3x5 303, 483, 663 lbs
3x3 753, 843, 933 lbs
supinated pullups 3x5 bodyweightx3
hammer strength vertical chest press 3x5, 90, 140. 160 lbs
hammer strength horizontal chest press 3x4 180x3
cable 1-arm no handle tricep extensions 3x3 27.5, 22.5x2
3x5 17.5x3
calf press machine 1x20 335
roman chair 1x8 bodyweight
leg press machine 2x10 335x2
Lat pulldowns 3x6 140, 120x2
Chest dips 1x8 bodyweight (first time i did these in forever, felt so manly and strong)
cable double tricep rope 1x12 35
calf raise machine 1x8 390
medicine ball roman chair 1x8 bodyweight
seated camber bar wrist curls 1x25 80
seated straight bar rev wrist curls 1x25 40

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.