YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

Workout today was legs, and so did squats with some light deads along with smith machine calf raises. Hanging leg raises I threw in as well, plus some stairmaster. Didn't have a lot of time tonight but got something done 🙂

Back Day for me.
Cable Rows, one arm cable Tricep extensions, machine low rows and high rows, one-arm lat pulldowns

absolutely horrible. I never got past the hammer strength shoulder press. I was going to combine shoulders and back. I can only do about 2 exercises in the back department with my injuries however, the wife wanted to start her carrying on and bitching out of nowhere so I said to her....... Get your hoodie we're going. I just didn't have it in me to argue after the day I had at work and the pain my back causes. She went back after we got home and I went and laid down. I have days like that with this stupid back injury.

Started with deadlift
1 plate for 1.... (No stopping, plates get added at top of lift)
Then add 25lb plate
Add plate
Add plate
Add plate
Add plate
Add plate
Strip plate
Strip plate
Strip plate
Strip plate
Strip plate
Strip plate
Rep it out

Repeat set, but make second plate a 35lb plate, then rest 25lb

Excellent routine. Forgot what I did after that. Lol

did my "b" workout today :_)

leg press
v-squat machine (hack and front squats)
deadlifts
barbell good mornings
side laterals
upright cable rows
row machine
hammer strength low rows
hammer strength high rows
hammer strength shrug holds
hammer strength preacher curls
hack squat calf press
ab coaster--obliques
side bends

It's b day again tomorrow, yay! 🙂

Pler here and as it turns out Monday is my accessory day as well as light bench?

Decline bench 3x10 rpe 8
Neutral grip CB row 4x10 rpe 8
Overhead press 4x8 rpe 7
Pullover 3x15 rpe 7
Seated 1 1/2 laterals 3x8 rpe 10
Bb curls 3x 12 rpe 8

Hawk

Saturday, first time in single ply squat suit.
Low bar
135x5
225x5
315x2
365x1
I put my suit on having no experience I decided to stay light.
405x3
455x3
495x3
These were essentially half squats since about half way down the suit kicked in and I started to lose stability. I suspect I'll need to get up around 600 to get depth, but I need to get used to the groove first.

Cut it short and skipped accessories.

Hawk

Forgot about this thread till FIST posted. Second, squat suit day. Tuesday I pull with medium intensity usually doubles or trips. I follow that with high bar squats for a few sets of 6to10 and some calf work. Saturday allows for me to take the time to use the suit. Today, I decided to do singles after warming up with straps down. Final warmup was 405x3. 465x1, 495x1,545x1 at this point I decided to put knee wraps on. My raw best is 605 and I always use wraps over 500.

So, first time suit and wraps I decided to do 545 again and it was so much better but still only about 1/2 way down before I just couldn't sink anymore. Now, I decided to do one more with 585 and call it quits. This ended up being my best set to date. The extra weight allowed me to get to about 3/4 depth and I popped right back up. It was a really good rep. Looks like I need to get over six to get depth.

Anyway, till next time.
Hawk

Forgot about this thread till FIST posted. Second, squat suit day. Tuesday I pull with medium intensity usually doubles or trips. I follow that with high bar squats for a few sets of 6to10 and some calf work. Saturday allows for me to take the time to use the suit. Today, I decided to do singles after warming up with straps down. Final warmup was 405x3. 465x1, 495x1,545x1 at this point I decided to put knee wraps on. My raw best is 605 and I always use wraps over 500.

So, first time suit and wraps I decided to do 545 again and it was so much better but still only about 1/2 way down before I just couldn't sink anymore. Now, I decided to do one more with 585 and call it quits. This ended up being my best set to date. The extra weight allowed me to get to about 3/4 depth and I popped right back up. It was a really good rep. Looks like I need to get over six to get depth.

Anyway, till next time.
Hawk
Chicken_hawk
Killer brother.Keep it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.