Articles

I’ve been enthralled by PAP ever since I heard about legendary Canadian Sprinter Ben Johnson...
Replies
Views
Over the past few weeks I’ve heard the “Magic 30%” number tossed around on two different...
Replies
Views
YOU HAVE TO WORK TO KNOW WHAT WORKS Most lifters float aimlessly in and out of gyms without a...
Replies
Views
When it comes to my training, I trust him implicitly. I’ve been following his work since 2011...
Replies
Views
Here’s what you need to know… Do leg presses while wearing Olympic shoes to really target the...
Replies
Views
For decades one of the popular upper body exercises to perform in the weight room has been the...
Replies
Views
The military press is a classic strength training exercise that has stood the test of time. Not...
Replies
Views
So you wanna get more chin-ups, eh? Please allow me to assist you in achieving this feat. There...
Replies
Views
By Bret Contrerass In this article, I’m going to teach you how to go about progressive overload...
Replies
Views
It’s funny how a big PR can immediately turn an average or lousy day into an amazing day...
Replies
Views
We know a lot about the physiological part of training, nutrition and recovery. You may think...
Replies
Views
By Bret Contreras When I was in graduate school, I was a pretty busy guy. I was teaching high...
Replies
Views
Perhaps the most annoying aspect of being a fitness professional is having to inform people over...
Replies
Views
If you’re an old-time lifter like me, then chances are you’ve fallen into this pitfall. If...
Replies
Views
Pro Bodybuilders For bodybuilders, keeping a log is not so important. Strength is critical for...
Replies
Views
"Why am I not getting stronger?" Probably because you're breaking the rules. Follow these eight...
Replies
Views
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW... There is no "best training program" for everyone. What works...
Replies
Views
The Problem You’re captured by hostile terrorists and held captive in a large jail cell with...
Replies
Views
Lifting novices often omit the more "complex" exercises that they don't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Many strength coaches recommend a slow eccentric phase while strength training. They suggest a...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back