Articles

By Bret Contreras Eat, Lift, and Condition to Lose Fat and Maintain Muscle By Marc Lewis and...
Replies
Views
BY BRET CONTRERAS, PHD, CSCS Yoga and Pilates are excellent forms of exercise that have...
Replies
Views
BY BRET CONTRERAS, PHD, CSCS Ever since I started consuming fitness information over two...
Replies
Views
Bret_ContrerasElite Coach Flex Your Brain Bodybuilders have been referring to the mind-muscle...
Replies
Views
We all want bigger muscles, and to build bigger muscles we need to get stronger – much stronger...
Replies
Views
The machines versus free weights debate has literally been going on for decades. Certain key...
Replies
Views
When it comes to training calves, most people leave room on the table in terms of hypertrophy...
Replies
Views
Silly weekend warriors. Everybody knows that squats are superior to leg presses right? They're...
Replies
Views
Bret_ContrerasElite Coach First, I apologize if I left out one of your favorite exercises...
Replies
Views
Bret_ContrerasElite Coach First, I apologize if I left out one of your favorite exercises...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Every guy has his own theory about which exercises are the best and which exercises suck...
Replies
Views
Here are 7 reasons why you should squat deep: 1. SQUATTING DEEP INCREASES GLUTE ACTIVITY In...
Replies
Views
The Texas Method: History and Background As far as I can tell, Olympic Weightlifting Coach Glenn...
Replies
Views
Old-school gym lore suggested that each pound of muscle burned 50 calories per day. The more...
Replies
Views
The gym can be an intimidating place. Besides the grunting and the weights dropping, there is a...
Replies
Views
If you want to take time off of training (or you’re forced to take time off of training) what...
Replies
Views
There has been a plethora of research comparing high- and low-load training over the past...
Replies
Views
A prior study examining the relationship between muscle fiber typology and rep performance found...
Replies
Views
A recent six-month crossover study had subjects perform three months of low-load training and...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back