Articles

A 12 INCH NEEDLE IN MY LIVER I was 20 years old and in for a routine check-up that included some...
Replies
Views
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW... Beware the trainer who sees his ordinary clients only as the dog...
Replies
Views
We live in an interesting era. It's an era in which food selection can actually define you as a...
Replies
Views
Gather up four of your male friends. Statistically, one of you will die from a heart-related...
Replies
Views
"Throughout your life advance daily, becoming more skillful than yesterday, more skillful than...
Replies
Views
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW... Those who are relentless find comfort in discipline. For them...
Replies
Views
A CONFESSION I honestly can't stick to a rigid training program. I never have in my whole life...
Replies
Views
The world is awash with plastics and their chemical constituents. They're in the water, the...
Replies
Views
Lots of lifters don't want girlfriends or boyfriends. They feel they're just time thieves...
Replies
Views
WHAT MEN WANT & THE BENEFIT OF BEAUTY STANDARDS Ladies, you know what features you find...
Replies
Views
THE 4 PROGRESSIONS FOR SQUATS The squat is probably the single most value-for-time exercise, but...
Replies
Views
10 Rules and 6 Lifts for Biceps & Triceps A Blueprint for Bigger Arms Having trouble building...
Replies
Views
FROM WHEELCHAIR TO CROSSFIT Posture is the key to achieving maximum results in hypertrophy...
Replies
Views
Training with a sore or injured back is tricky. If you were to avoid working it altogether, your...
Replies
Views
Without a doubt, the leg extension debate is one of the most heated in the fitness industry...
Replies
Views
When the shoulder starts to hurt, one of the most common culprits is a stiff and excessively...
Replies
Views
Are you new to lifting? Here's some advice you might not like, but you should definitely take to...
Replies
Views
With the 2/1 technique, lift the weight using two limbs and lower the weight with one limb. For...
Replies
Views
TAGS EXERCISE COACHING, GLUTES, TIPS Double up a pair of power bands and attach them to...
Replies
Views
The inverted row is also a great way to hammer your upper back while sparing your lower back for...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back