Articles

There are benefits to doing cardio on a treadmill, exercise bike, or elliptical, but let’s face...
Replies
Views
Here is a ranking of the best exercises for building a better chest based on personal experience...
Replies
Views
There is much debate and controversy on the subject of doing cardio while building muscle. Once...
Replies
Views
The human body is amazing. No matter what we throw at it, it adapts, and it adapts quickly. The...
Replies
Views
Skinny Guy Confessions: What I Was Doing Wrong Looking back upon those years, it's easy to see...
Replies
Views
How to Build a Workout Routine Step #1 - Determine Your Training Split I suggest training 3 to 4...
Replies
Views
Calves have always taken a backseat to other “look at me” muscles such as arms, chest and abs...
Replies
Views
Let’s get the science out of the way; the pectoralis major is comprised of a clavicular and a...
Replies
Views
Strength Training vs. Muscle Building for the Beginning Lifter During the initial stages of...
Replies
Views
Looking for the most comprehensive muscle building guide on the internet? Well, good thing you...
Replies
Views
Bench press Monday is a global institution in just about every commercial gym. So is bench press...
Replies
Views
There’s a desire among most men that take in interest in bodybuilding to gain as much muscle...
Replies
Views
There are many days when I walk in the gym and I see the same people, doing the same exercises...
Replies
Views
Other than taking too many selfies, many gym-goers are guilty of another lifting sacrilege...
Replies
Views
It is often the case that when someone discovers the gym for the first time and really gets into...
Replies
Views
Instead of simply reading this and moving on, we want you to join the discussion and inspire...
Replies
Views
When asked about his bicep development, Arnold Schwarzenegger, who owned some of the best biceps...
Replies
Views
Training splits can be a mystery. With so many available options and possibilities, it's easy to...
Replies
Views
Referring to the “big lifts”—the squat, bench press, and deadlift—is a Catch-22 for anyone...
Replies
Views
Although you may be capable of doing numerous impressive acrobatic style movements in the weight...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back