MG's log

cant sleep WORKOUT! 😛

60 min cardio (20 min stepper, 20 min arm bicycle and another 20 min stepper), 150 push ups, 150 dips. Arms were fried.

Yesterday's workout: 45 min fasted cardio and bw exercises.

Today, 40 min elliptical at 4:30am, 150 dips and 150 squats

I'm gonna buy a treadmill to do more cardio and a full set of dumbbells to do strenghtening exercises at home.

Yesterday and today: 45 min fasted cardio.

I ordered a treadmill and a complete set of dumbells yesterday. They should be delivered at the end of next week.

I'm addicted to cardio. The more I do the better I feel.

I woke up at 4:30am today and jumped on the Rotex for 30 min. It wasn't enough and I added 20 min stepper, 20 min arm bicycle, 100 push ups, 100 dips, 100 squats and 100 crunches.
I will probably do less tomorrow.

60' fasted cardio (40' elliptical, 20' arm bicycle), 100 push ups, 100 dips, 100 squats, 250 abs.

I hardly slept last night (tooth infection, bad throbbing pain).

All I did today was 40 min cardio (20' stepper, 20' arm bicycle).

The last few days was fasted cardio and bodyweight exercises.

Today I did 45 min treadmill at 5am (586 calories burned).

This afternoon I worked shoulders, bis and tris. Nothing major, 2 exercises per muscle, 3 sets of 15 reps, weight is irrelevant.

I worked out every day this week and will probably take tomorrow off because I work Mon-Sun with all my gear on.

After work workout: 30 min treadmill (15% incline) + 5' cool down: 430 calories burned (breakfast was 2 yoghurts and one scoop Shakeology, lunch a protein cookie).

The cat woke me up at 4:30am on my day off.

I did 35 min fasted cardio (treadmill) and strengthening exercises (2 for chest, 3 for shoulders, 2 for biceps, 2 for triceps, 1 for back - 3 sets of 15 reps).

5.5 kms jogging at 4 am. I have shin plints now ....

Bis and tris: 3 exercises per muscle, 3 sets of 10 reps, light weights.

I got up at 4:15am for 50 min fasted cardio (30 min treadmill, 20 min arm bicycle).

After work I ran 3 kilometers.

Calves and thighs are fried and tight.

Running is fun but I alternate running and walking until my muscles get used to it. And I need a good pair of running shoes because my left Achilles is sore.

I got up at 4:15 am and hit the treadmill for 30 min fasted cardio.

After work I worked chest (2 exercises), back (1), biceps (2), triceps (2), shoulders (3).

I will do cardio tomorrow and take the week-end off.

I got up at 4:15 am and hit the treadmill for 30 min fasted cardio. I added 20' arm bicycle.

I won't workout until Monday. It is my only week-end off, I'm tired and need to relax.

I was supposed to rest today but I woke up with back pain and did 45 min fasted cardio (treadmill).

I did 5.5 kilometers on the treadmill this morning. Nothing major, alternating walking and running. I will increase the running next week, I take one day at a time.

I woke up at 4:00am and did 30 min treadmill (more running than walking today). After work I did an upper body workout (shoulders: 2 exercises, bis: 2, tris: 2, chest: 2, back: 1 -- 3 sets of 12 reps).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.