Right on Grimmy.

I woke up at 4 again.

4.5 km run on the treadmill
3 mile bike ride
20' stepper

Lunch break
20' arm bicycle
3 mile bike ride

I play tennis at 4pm. Knee and Achilles are sore.

Thursday workout was all upper body: 2 exercises per muscle, 3 sets of 15 reps without rest.

I woke up really early today and did 7.2 km on the treadmill. Doc had told me that I should run barefoot. I tried and did 3 kilometer before putting my shoes back on. I have a blister on both my big toes now.

I added 20 min stepper.

No workout until Monday for me because I work all week-end again and I'm really tired.

I was supposed to rest this week-end but I had bloodwork done this morning and couldn't have breakfast so I ran 5.2 kilometer.

damn lotta cardio

damn lotta cardio
grimI'm addicted to cardio, it makes me feel good.

Today I got up at 4 and did 30 min elliptical followed by 20 min stepper.

During my lunch break I did 20 min arm bicycle and after my 6 mile bike ride (right after work) I did an upper body workout (dumbbells only).

I got up at 4 this morning and did 5 km treadmill followed by a bike ride to work and 20 min stepper. I could barely put any weight on the knee later and I have tennis at 4pm.

I work every day including the week-end. I hope the knee will be less sore.

I won't do cardio for 3 days unless elliptical or biking is ok.

I did an upper body workout earlier.
3 exercises for biceps, 3 for triceps, 3 for shoulders, 2 for chest, 1 for back, 200 reps for ans.

I take Ibuprofen and massage the knee with Ibuprofen gel. I'm gonna ice it 3 times a day. It isn't swollen or anything.

I did cardio every day since last Thursday but knee is really sore and I have been told to stop running.

35 min fasted cardio (elliptical)
25 min fasted cardio (stepper)

Lunch break -- 20 min arm bicycle

I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes early this morning (7.5 km/hour, 15% incline). It was hard not to go faster and start running but I did it. It felt good, I wasn't in any pain afterwards but I had a good sweat, burnt some calories and that's exactly what I needed.

After work I did some weights. Upper body: 3 exercises for the shoulders, 2 for biceps and triceps, 2 for the back, 2 for the chest, 120 reps for the abs.

I have tennis tomorrow, two more lessons and I might stop playing until my knee is better.

Fasted cardio (4.5 km treadmill) and upper body workout (dumbbells). 2 to 3 exercises per muscle, 3 sets of 10 reps without rest, 120 reps for abs.

i still don't see any sexy pics 🙁

i still don't see any sexy pics 🙁
bossmanI don't have any ... I still have the same legs that I had back then but I'm way older 🙁

I took it easy today.

4:15 am
Fasted cardio: 20 min arm bicycle followed by an upper body workout
Shoulders -- frontal raises, lateral raises, reverse flys, shrugs
Arms -- biceps curls, hammer curls, concentration curls, triceps kickbacks, triceps extensions
Chest --chest press, pull overs
Back -- deadlifts
Abs -- 150 reps
3 sets of 10 reps, light weights

Lunch break
20 min arm bicycle

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 45
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    50 KB · Views: 42
Wednesday was a 4.5 km run, 20 min arm bicycle and tennis.

Yesterday was 4.5 km treadmill and an upper body workout: 2 to 3 exercises per muscle, 50 reps of each exercise back to back (no rest).

I took it super easy today.
35 min fasted cardio (elliptical) followed by 100 push ups, 100 squats and 100 abs.

I got up at 4am. I ran 4.5 kms (I tried to run a bit uphill) and worked the upper body.

Deadlifts
Biceps curls
Hammer curls
Wrist curls
Triceps kickbacks
Triceps extensions
Kettlebell swings
Reverse flys
When I got to work I added 100 dips and 100 push ups.

30' elliptical, 20 min stepper, 100 dips, 100 push ups

Today I did a 5 km run followed by an upper body workout.

Frontal raises, reverse flys, shrugs
Biceps curls, hammer curls, wrist curls
1 arm triceps extensions, triceps kickbacks
1 arm rows
Chest press, pull overs
Abs

3 sets of 10 to 12 reps without rest.

I'm supposed to take it easy today and that's exactly what I did.
30 min treadmill -- no running, walking uphill (15% incline) at 7.5 to 8 km/hour. Enough to burn 500 cals and have a good sweat.

Fasted cardio
20 min elliptical

Upper body workout
Back
Deadlifts
Shoulders
External rotations, lateral raises, reverse flys
Biceps
Biceps curls, hammer curls, 1 arm concentration curls
Wrist curls
Triceps
Triceps kickbacks, 1 arm extensions, dips
Chest
Push ups, chest press, pullovers
3 sets of 10 reps of each exercise, everything back to back.
Abs -- the plank

Cool down -- 20 min stepper

Fasted cardio
20 min treadmill (7.5 km/h 15% incline)

Upper body workout
Back
Deadlifts
Shoulders
External rotations, frontal raises, reverse flys
Biceps
Biceps curls, hammer curls, 1 arm concentration curls
Wrist curls
Triceps
Triceps kickbacks, 1 arm extensions
Chest
Dumbbell press, pullovers
3 sets of 10 reps of each exercise, everything back to back.

Abs -- the plank

20 min stepper

My Achilles is killing me. I should probably stretch it. I have another session of shockwave therapy later today, I will ask the physio to work on it.

I woke up at 4 today and did 4.5 km treadmill (15% incline)(520 cals burnt). By the time I got to work I added 100 push ups, 100 dips, 100 lunges (50 each leg) and abs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.