MG's log

I got up at 4 today and did 4 kms fasted cardio (treadmill)(415 cals) followed by

150 push ups
150 dips
150 lunges (75 each leg)
150 squats

After work I worked the upper body

Biceps
Biceps curls
Hammer curls
Concentration curls
Wrist curls

Triceps
Kickbacks
Extensions

Shoulders
Frontal raises
One arm lateral raises
Shrugs

Back
Deadlifts

Chest
Press
Pullovers

I might start taking a day off mid week from now on because I'm quite tired lately.

I had insomnia and woke up at 3:15.

45 min fasted cardio (elliptical) and bodyweight exercises
150 push ups
150 dips
150 lunges (75 each leg)
Abs - plank 3 min
Bike ride 3 mile
When I got to work I added 50 push ups and 50 dips

I have neck pain ....

Not sure what causes the neck pain but I have had it for a few days now (with headaches)and my traps are also really tight. I thought the pain would go over by itself but it didn't. Since I had an appointment with the physio earlier for shockwave therapy for the Achilles he treated the neck too. It feels a bit better now.

I got up at 5:25 today (I have two days off).

6.5 kms treadmill (50 min, 562 cals burnt).

Upper body workout

Biceps
Curls
Hammer curls

Triceps
Kickbacks
One arm extensions

Shoulders
Kettlebell swings
Reverse flys

Back
One arm rows

Chest
Db flys
Pullovers

This neck pain is really annoying causing headaches and everything.

All I did today was 4.5 km fasted cardio (treadmill) at a speed of 7.5 km/h, 10% incline. I burnt 515 cals.

No gym until Monday because I work all week-end with my gear on.

Haha I'm camera shy 😳

I will take a hot shower after my shift, I hope it will help relieve the tension in the traps and the back of my neck. I wish I had muscle relaxants at hand.

I wasn't supposed to work out today but I felt so guilty and bored after a lot of paperwork that I did 20 min stepper, 150 push ups, 100 dips and 150 lunges.

I do mostly cardio, I wouldn't call that hard work 😉

I saw the doc at work this morning and the neck pain is a pinched nerve. She put me on Zaldiar and Diazepam and she gave me 3 days off. I'm not allowed to lift until it's healed but I can do cardio. She wants me to listen to my body (I have heard that before ....).

I got up at 4am for 4.5 km fasted cardio (treadmill), 150 push ups, 150 dips, 150 lunges (75 each leg) and 3 min of abs (the plank).

I did fasted cardio today, 6 km on the elliptical (boring ....). Enough to sweat a lot and burn 500 calories.

I see the chiro tomorrow. I hope it will help.

Another 6 km fasted cardio, 550 cals burnt.

Gonna change my routine once I'm healed.

Cardio one day, weights or bodyweight exercises the next, not both on the same day. One day off mid week and no lifting on week-ends.

Yesterday's and today's workouts were the same.

I got up at 4 today and walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes (7 km/h, 15% incline). I burnt 550 cals.

I wear a neck brace ....

I'm in an arm brace. We're the walking wounded. BUT....we're still training! Go until the wheels fall off.

I'm in an arm brace. We're the walking wounded. BUT....we're still training! Go until the wheels fall off.
buffaloheadExactly buff. Most people find every possible excuse not to work out but we know better.

Fasted cardio - 40 min treadmill, 7 km/h, 15% incline, 520 cals burnt. I added some abs, 100 dips and 100 squats.

I'm considering rejoining my old gym, that would allow me to lift during my lunch break but I really need to listen to my body. I won't lift more than 3 times a week.

Any new news on your nerve issue?

Any new news on your nerve issue?
buffaloheadNo I'm supposed to call the chiro again. I was less sore earlier, I removed the neck brace and lifted some weights. I feel some pain on the left side of my neck again. I guess it's not fully healed yet.

I got up at 4 again and did 35 min fasted cardio (treadmill, 7.5 km/h, 15% incline). 510 cals burnt.
Since neck is less sore I added 100 push ups, 100 dips and 100 squats (50 each leg).

PM -- I did a very light biceps/triceps workout (curls, hammer curls, wrist curls, kickbacks, extensions) -- 3 sets of 10 reps back to back.

Should I rejoin my old gym and work out during my lunch break like I used to? I don't know what to do.

Fasted cardio -- 40 min treadmill, 540 cals burnt

PM - light chest and back workout

Deadlifts
One arm rows

Push ups (3 sets of 20)
Db press
Db flys
Pullovers

1 big set of 30 reps of each exercise.

Abs

My left trap is still sore. I will skip shoulders this week.

I got up at 4am and did 35 min treadmill (7 km/h, 15% incline, 510 cals burnt).

I went back to my old gym during my lunch break. I did a light chest and back workout.

Pull ups 60
Lat pulldowns 3 sets (25, 20, 15 reps)

Push ups 60
Pec deck 3 sets (25, 20, 15 reps)
Smith machine (25, 20, 20 reps)

Abs
100 reps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.