whats for lunch

Turkey patty, sweet potatoe, cup of cottage cheese, 32 oz water.

I eat the same thing everyday. I keep my daily macros consistent everyday. 40/45/15 p/c/f

Thanks
TMM

Epic cheat meal(s). In no particular order; French fries, 4 cream filled chocolate covered donuts, half a bag of pita chips with jalapeno cheese dip, 5 pieces of pepperoni pizza, one Hershey bar with peanut butter on it and one without. And one IPA. That's about it. Back to clean, calorie deficit eating tomorrow.

Today is my cheat day so I eat what ever I want all day long. I make my cheat day well worth it lol, I only get one day to splurge so I go all out. I was upwards of 5k calories by lunch and I will eat all the way until I go to bed. I usually wake up on Monday anywhere from 6-8lbs heavier than I was Sunday morning before I started my cheat day of eating, but I will lose all of it by Wed.

Thanks
TMM

Today is my cheat day so I eat what ever I want all day long. I make my cheat day well worth it lol, I only get one day to splurge so I go all out. I was upwards of 5k calories by lunch and I will eat all the way until I go to bed. I usually wake up on Monday anywhere from 6-8lbs heavier than I was Sunday morning before I started my cheat day of eating, but I will lose all of it by Wed.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleManNice! I've been 6 weeks straight on a tight diet so this was my first cheat day in a while. Pretty sure my pancreas hates me about now, lol.

Nice! I've been 6 weeks straight on a tight diet so this was my first cheat day in a while. Pretty sure my pancreas hates me about now, lol.
buffaloheadI have always taken one day out of the week for a cheat day, I'm not talking one meal I'm talking the whole day I eat whatever I want! It has worked great for me, it gives me a day to look forward to and breaks up the monotony of dieting and it throws my body a curve so I do t hit a plateau. I will be a good 6lbs or more heavier the next day but that all goes away and by mid week I am where I was the morning of cheat day and that gives me the rest of the week to drop more weight, lean out, and cut up.

Thanks
TMM

A protein wrap (with pulses) with a slice goats cheese, a couple of walnuts and a tsp peanut butter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.