Articles

One of the longest running arguments in the history of weight training has to be between those...
Replies
Views
There also exists a strange breed of creatures which inhabit the same place we do and these...
Replies
Views
It is well documented that consumption of carbohydrates during exercise can improve performance...
Replies
Views
Something which is endlessly discussed on bodybuilding forums is how nutrition should be...
Replies
Views
Combining sports nutrition and training for maximum benefit The ultimate goal of any bodybuilder...
Replies
Views
If you have been watching the Olympic games and marvelled at some of the athletes on show in...
Replies
Views
How much cardio is best for dieters? While some will advocate not performing cardio when...
Replies
Views
TAGS BODYBUILDING, LEGS, TIPS, TRAINING A NEW WAY TO HACK SQUAT Decades ago, guys used to do...
Replies
Views
My friends, it's time for another quickie. If you read my previous quickie article, then you now...
Replies
Views
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW... Don't discount the leg press just because it doesn't involve a...
Replies
Views
The key with the assisted Cossack squat is to spend as much time as possible being active in the...
Replies
Views
Set up a short step platform slightly in front of a racked barbell. Attach bands to each end of...
Replies
Views
When we were young lifters, searching for answers usually meant imitating the workouts of the...
Replies
Views
My deadlift has always been a struggle. In 2006 my best competition deadlift was 484 pounds at...
Replies
Views
We've all heard the warnings about it. They say lifters have gotten their necks crushed by...
Replies
Views
A deficit deadlift is a deadlift performed while standing on a weight plate or short platform...
Replies
Views
The muscles that compose the hamstrings – the semimembranosus, the semitendinosus, and the...
Replies
Views
If you start with the wrong squat variation for your body type, skill level, injury history or...
Replies
Views
GYM MACHINES THAT SUCK Not every commercial gym machine is worthless, but here are four you...
Replies
Views
NEW WAYS TO BUILD SHOULDERS It can be tough to build shoulders once you're past the newbie...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back