Articles

You need to feel it. Guys get wrapped up in these half-assed rows and shrugs, and if there is...
Replies
Views
The next time you're in the gym, take a look around you and watch how many people are...
Replies
Views
If you are anything like me, you want to look good all year long. There are no few weeks where...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I went and trained at the gym. My routine took me about 25 minutes and here is what I...
Replies
Views
So I’m going to let you in on a little workout I’ve come up with which has given me astounding...
Replies
Views
Here’s a question from a reader… First off, drop heavy overhead pressing for good. It’s...
Replies
Views
So you’re poor and you want to get shredded. Look, I’ve been there. A lot of us have been...
Replies
Views
A lot of guys want to know how big someone could get naturally, that is without taking steroids...
Replies
Views
I support Men’s Physique and I honestly feel that these bodies represent an old school look that...
Replies
Views
When working the back, you have two kinds of exercises: Exercises for back width – these...
Replies
Views
Just because everyone does things a certain way in the gym doesn’t mean it’s the right way...
Replies
Views
1) Don’t cut calories too far under maintenance Obviously there needs to be caloric deficit in...
Replies
Views
Alright guys, listen up: it’s leg day and your man, John Doe has some new tips out for you to...
Replies
Views
I am going to share with you how I got started lifting weights. The first workout routine I...
Replies
Views
The John Doe 8 Step Full Body Routine 1. Chest – Incline chest press machine With all the...
Replies
Views
New post out for you guys today from John Doe Bodybuilding! This one covers some great tips for...
Replies
Views
TOP 10 BENEFITS OF CARDIOVASCULAR TRAINING #1) Your heart is the most important muscle of the...
Replies
Views
I see a lot of lazy fucks doing cardio the wrong way. I see them just strolling along while...
Replies
Views
1. The DB fly-pullover-press. I'm not sure what you'd call these, but an old school friend of...
Replies
Views
Use the "2 for 2" rule when deciding if it's time to increase the amount of weight you're...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back