Articles

If you're like most avid weight trainers, you've never given much thought to your forearms...
Replies
Views
Fat-grip (aka fat-bar) training has become extremely popular in recent years. It is mentioned...
Replies
Views
There are two schools of thought when it comes to taking training advice from the pros. Some...
Replies
Views
It wasn't that long ago that I loaded 700 pounds on the barbell and prepared to quickly...
Replies
Views
If you need to get your training back on track, training one limb or side at a time—also known...
Replies
Views
When building a bigger back, it makes no difference what your ultimate goal is—your back should...
Replies
Views
By now you've probably heard about intensity-boosting techniques like dropsets, rest-pause, and...
Replies
Views
Legendary UCLA basketball coach John Wooden once remarked, "If you're not making mistakes, then...
Replies
Views
The "why" of warming up is well established in research and in the trenches. It helps to turn on...
Replies
Views
1. Write Down Specific Goals For The Year Nobody progresses in their workouts without goal...
Replies
Views
Every time I step onto the powerlifting platform, I feel invincible! The world slows down, the...
Replies
Views
So you want to get huge, do you? Not just larger than you are now—we're talking objectively...
Replies
Views
You've see them in the gym every day: The people who seem to just wander from one machine to the...
Replies
Views
Read most articles about gaining muscle, and you could be forgiven for assuming it's purely a...
Replies
Views
Nothing goes viral faster than a picture of some lean body with a perfectly sculpted six-pack...
Replies
Views
One of the biggest misconceptions when it comes to hypertrophy (the scientific term for muscle...
Replies
Views
I used to only care about numbers on the scale, letting my weight motivate me rather than how...
Replies
Views
We all have a vision in our heads of what we would ultimately like to look like. Maybe you want...
Replies
Views
Can overweight people build muscle the same way leaner people do? Or does body weight somehow...
Replies
Views
If you're honest, when someone asks how your workout went, you can't always say, "Awesome!"...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back