Jokes and funny stuff....

What Hangs Down and has a Tiny Penis?​

Funny enough, my mother was the one who told me this joke. First, you call someone (preferably a close friend). Then you ask them the question "What hangs down and has a tiny penis?" then you strategically wait for their response. If they don't answer correctly with "a bat" then say "The answer is a bat!". Wait for them to react and let it sink in for a bit. Then ask them "What hangs up and has a huge penis!?" once this line is delivered wait for them to respond. But right before they are able to finish speaking, end the call as quickly as possible!

The joke is that you have a big penis. Even if you don't, feel free to use this joke!

An old joke I was told by my mother as a kid​

In a small town in Italy, there was a church with a priest that was known over the entire country for his strong beliefs in Jesus.

One day a huge flood came into the village. all the people climbed onto the roofs of their houses and waited for boats.

The Priest hid on the roof of the church and started praying, begging god to save his loyal servant.

After a few seconds he saw a boat, the man on the boat said "come father we will save you"

The priest answered: No, go my son, i will pray to god and HE will save me

Then came the second boat, the man said "Father, the water almost reached you, come with us and we will save you"

"No" answered the priest again, I Will pray to god and HE will save me

After a minute, came the last boat. the Mayor yhat was on the boat said "Come with us father, we are the last, we will save you"

The priest, with a voice full of inspiration answered "No, I belive in God, he will save me if i belive"

After a minute, everyone left and the priest drowned.

When he came to heaven, he went straight to god and said "I was your best priest, best beliver, i read the bible every day and prayed every sunday. Why did you let me die?"

God Answers: I sent you THREE F-ING BOATS,WHY DIDNT YOU GO ON THEM??

A teenager was hungry and his mother told him to go find something in the kitchen to eat.​

After banging around for a few minutes, he yelled "There isn't shit to eat in this house!"

His father heard this and went into the kitchen saying "First of all, watch your language. Second of all, there is lots to eat if you just look. He took his son to the pantry and pointed things out. "See, here are some noodles...here is some cream of mushroom soup...here are some dried beans..."

He then took him to the fridge and continued "Here is some cheese....here is some yogurt...here is a banana..." The teenager rolled his eyes and said "whatever" and stomped out of the kitchen.

Seeing all of this, the mother said to the father "You know, honey, I really appreciate you stepping in and setting him straight. He's gotten so negative lately. I'm really glad you did that!"

"I am too," the father replied, "because now I see there isn't shit to eat in this house!"

A son asked his mother, "Why are wedding dresses white?"​

She replied, "It shows your friends and relatives that the bride is pure."

Then the son went and asked the same question to his father.

"All household appliances come in white," said his father.

A mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl as a roommate. During his meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two and this had only made her more curious.​

Over the course of the evening while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there's more between him and his roommate.

Reading his mom's thought, his son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose your mother took it, do you?"

He said, "Well I doubt it, but l'll email her just to be sure! He sat down and wrote:

\----------------------

Dear mom, After you visited me, the silver plate has been missing. "I'm not saying that you did take the silver plate from my house, and I'm not saying that you don't take it, but the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,

Your son.

\--------------------

Several days later, he received an email from his mother which read:

\--------------------

Dear Son, I'm not saying that you do sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you don't sleep with her: but the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under her pillow.

Love,

Mom

A Jewish mother walks by a planned parenthood and sees a protestor who’s sign says “life begins at conception”​

She goes up to the man and says “that may be true of Christian babies, but a Jewish fetus isn’t viable until it graduates medical school!”

Little Johnny was bathing with his mother​

As she got out to dry off, he notices her upper torso he asks “Momma what are those?”

She replies “Johnny, those are my breasts,”

As she turns her back to him he asks “Momma what is that?”

She replies “Johnny, that is my derriere.”

As she turns to slip on her robe he spies her nether region and asks “Momma what is that?”

She replies “Johnny, that is None of your business!”

Later, while Johnny is playing by the kitchen door and the father comes in from work hungry and asked the mother “Hey honey, what’s for dinner?”

She replies “None of your business.”

The son shaking his head says

“YUCK!”

A little girl asked her mother, "Can I go outside and play with the boys?"​

Her mother replied, "You can't play with the boys, they're too rough!"

The little girl thought about it for a few moments and asked, "If I can find a smooth one, can I play with him?"

A boy, his father and his mother are having dinner. But the boy doesn't want to eat his broccoli.​

- Eat your broccoli! - says the mother.

- No! - exclaims the boy.

The father then leans toward the boy and whispers something in his ear. The boy quickly eats his broccoli and goes into his room.

- What did you tell him?

- I told him that if he didn't eat his broccoli, his dick wouldn't grow.

The woman then stands up and slaps the man as hard as she can.

- What was that for? - he asks, confused.

- FOR NOT EATING YOUR BROCCOLI WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD!

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption.​

One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named Amal. The other goes to a family in Spain. They name him Juan.
Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal.
He responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Making babies​

The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said,
'Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon.'

Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale.
'Good morning, he said, "I've come to..."
"Oh, no need to explain," Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, "I've been expecting you."
'Have you really?" Said the photographer. "Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my specialty?"
"Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat."

After a moment she asked, blushing, "Well, where do we start?"
"Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there."
"Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!"
"Well, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results."
"My, that's a lot!" Gasped Mrs. Smith.
"In my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be In and out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that."
"Don't I know it," said Mrs. Smith quietly.

The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures. "This was done on the top of a bus," he said.
"Oh, my God!" Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.
"And these twins turned out exceptionally well, when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with."
"She was difficult?" Asked Mrs. Smith.
"Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look."
"Four and five deep?" Said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.
"Yes", the photographer replied, "And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in."

Mrs. Smith leaned forward. "Do you mean they actually chewed on your, uh .. . . .equipment?"

"It's true, yes. Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away."

"Tripod?"

"Oh yes, I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand for very long."

Mrs. Smith fainted.

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered.​

Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the father. He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favor of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before. But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50%. The husband continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping out the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him. The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain. She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home, the mailman was dead on the porch.

A man goes on safari with his wife and mother-in-law. Whilst stretching their legs outside the jeep a lion jumps out of the bushes and corners the mother-in-law​

The man's wife screams at her husband 'Please! can't you do anything to help!'

The man replies 'The lion got itself into this mess, it can get itself out'

A mother hears a humming sound from her daughter's bedroom and walks in.​

Finding her daugher sitting on the bed using her vibrator she asked, "What are you doing?!"

"I'm a 35 year old woman living with my parents. This is the closest I'll ever get to a husband, " replies the daughter.

The mother silently leaves the room. The next day, the father hears a humming sound in the living and sees the daughter with her vibrator.

“What are you doing??“ he asks her. She gives him the same reply and the father leaves her to it.

Later in the evening, the mother hears the noise again and goes to see where its coming from. Her husband is sitting alongside the vibrator. She asks him what he's doing.

He replies, "What does it look like? I'm watching the game with my son in law."

The teacher wants her students to express their love to their mothers, so she asks them to create a sentence with the phrase "There is only one mom"​

Some innocent joke my father told me when I was a child. Not sure if this will make sense in english.

The teacher wants her students to express their love to their mother, so she asks them to create a sentence with the phrase "There is only one mom".

It's the first student's time, and he answers the teacher:

- "My mom always tells me stories and gives me a kiss before I sleep, so I love her. There is only one mom!"

- "Farewell. That seens like a nice mother" - says the teachers. She then points towards another student - "It's your turn now".

- "I had a cold last week and my mom took care of me. She gave me medicine and made me hot cocoa. There is only one mom, so I love her!"

The teacher smiles and then asks Little Jon to create his sentence:

- "Well" - he started - "My mother was watching tv yesterday, and she wanted something to drink. She then asked me to grab three beers on the fridge. I went to the kitcher and opened it, but there was only one beer. So I said her: there is only one, mom!"

Little Johnny and his dad went upstairs one day to hang a picture frame while his mother made lunch​

About twenty minutes after they went upstairs Johnny came downstairs crying. "What’s wrong?" His mother said.
"Daddy slipped and hit his thumb with the hammer!" Said Johnny. "Well..." Johnny’s mother started.
"Thats nothing to cry about, daddy will be alright. Its actually kind of funny, I don’t know why you didn’t laugh when it happened."
"I did!" Johnny said. "I did!

When Sean Connery first learned to talk..​

he would pronounce his name like "Sawn."

His mother explained, "no dear, the S makes a "SH" sound.

And the resht is hishtory.

I tried looking up pictures of Freud's mother to see what his deal was,​

Apparently, there aren't any good surviving pictures,

they all look kinda bleached & whitened from over-cleaning.

You're just like your mother!​

A guy walks into a bar and orders a beer. "What's wrong pal?" the bartender asks. "My wife is making me crazy. Now she's all pissed off that I said 'You're just like your mother!'" he says. "Well, actually she hates it any time I talk during sex."

Two cannibals are lunching.​

One of them says: "I don't like my mother-in-law."
The other one: "Then just have the noodles."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.