Rock's Prep 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
dowork said:
Is that a 4" lift on there? Looks good.

Speaking of expensive acquisitions... here's my new grocery getter.
dowork
DAMN, I like yours a lot better. Awesome ride!!

Yeah it's a 4 or 4.5 Bds lift with 35x12.50s on 20" rims.

damn must be nice to have money like that!!!! My boss dont pay me near enough lol. He is a jew bastard.. lol mother fucker is talking about not even paying me for a while because he dont have no damn money.

Nice veh both of you.. I am a yota fan myself. One day when I make real money I will buy me one of those TRD's rock. lol

ODINSBLOOD said:
damn must be nice to have money like that!!!! My boss dont pay me near enough lol. He is a jew bastard.. lol mother fucker is talking about not even paying me for a while because he dont have no damn money.

Nice veh both of you.. I am a yota fan myself. One day when I make real money I will buy me one of those TRD's rock. lol
ODINSBLOOD
Haha...you must be talking about my Uncle! 😉

TSizemore said:
ODINSBLOOD said:

ODINSBLOOD
Haha...you must be talking about my Uncle! 😉

SAM?

Ahhh it feels good to destroy my muscles again. Made cardio this morning and lifted back tonight. I hit it from every direction I could.

Cardio only tomorrow then back to my normal DC routine. Looking forward to it.

Man I did a number on my legs yesterday. I couldn't go too heavy on squats, but I made them count. Adductor is still tender, didn't wanna push it.

Weight isn't moving 242.6 - I think I look leaner, we'll see with pics saturday.

The Ronnie Coleman is May 4. I don't know if ill make that one but trying. The Fort Worth classic ( smaller show) is may 25

Damn Rock, if you hit that fort worth show, hit me up. I'm not to far from there and may have a road trip in my future. You are looking beastly my friend. Keep up the good work!

Well, weight isn't going down but I really think I'm getting leaner. 244 today. Gonna make some diet tweaks tighten things up a bit I'm sure.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Can definitely see some changes in the chest and stomach area. Looking solid bro! Maybe one day I'll grow up and have some tree trunks like you!!

Lol yes the beard seems to be the only thing growing. I was so anal about keeping everything shaved last prep, not sure what's happened to me this time. I've also been losing my hair for a while now. I'm finally tired of the fight to pretend I have a thick awesome head of hair. It's getting shaved tonight.

I hear ya bro, I am 45 and still have hair but I'm getting more of a five-head instead of a four-head as each day passes. Lol I am genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness so I will at some point be shaving it kojack or the Dwayne Rock Johnson style. Rock the chrome dome bro!

Feel like a renewed man today. I've got a little more fire going in me now. Hit AM cardio even though it was cold as crap and diet is dialed in today. I feel like I'm eating a shitload of food.

Meal 1 - 6 whole omega 3 eggs with cheese, 3/4 cup (dry) rolled oats with butter and brown sugar

Meal 2 - 2 scoops ProComplex, and 2 tbsp Natty pb

Meal 3 - 7oz. Chicken, 30 almonds

Meal 4 - 7oz. Turkey, 8 oz Sweet Potatoe (hopefully I don't throw this one up)

Meal 5 - post WO shake 2 scoops ProComplex and 1/2 cup stawberries

Meal 6 - 7oz. roast, 1/2 cup canteloupe, 6 asparagus spears

Meal 7 - pre bed - 1 cup cottage cheese with 30 almonds

3300kcal 360 pro, 170 carb, 130 fat

Good looking meal set up there. Looks a lot like what I was doing a couple months ago before we started cutting back for fat loss. I was full all the time and almost didn't want to eat come next meal. Lol

sportsfreak said:
Good looking meal set up there. Looks a lot like what I was doing a couple months ago before we started cutting back for fat loss. I was full all the time and almost didn't want to eat come next meal. Lol
sportsfreak
I know, right? The oats kill me in the morning. I'm so dang full from those. I'm trying to go to rolled oats for convenience and being able to measure better. I was eating steel cut and the amount is less but they are more dense. I cn't belive we haven't sunk the calories yet, I know he's waiting till the very latest he can to do that so we retain and hopefully gain some LM.

Rock you doing good bro, keep it up and you do have nice separation in your legs already the abs will come soon.

LOOKING GOOD ROCK. COMING ALONG NICELY.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I HEAR YOU ABOUT THE OATS.. i FEELSO FUCKING BLOATED WHEN i EAT THEM.. MY WIFE BOUGHT THESE CRUSHED OATS THEY DONT MAKE ME FEEL AS BAD BUT STILL FEEL BLOATED AS HELL AFTER i EAT THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.