Rock's Prep 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
slimpickings said:
Rock do your thing bro. I've seen your pics from your comp last year and that is impressive to me. To see a guy get that lean no matter how much muscle he has is more impressive then the big soft guys you see all the time. So keep rocking brother!!
slimpickings
Thanks Slim. I'm really hard on myself. I feel like for weighing 245 I should have a ton more muscle on me, or at least look like I do. I guess that just leaves plenty of room for improvement. I may not ever try to bulk again, but just stay lean and ripped all year round and what ever I gain I gain. When I'm lean and weigh 218 is when everyone makes comments about how big I am.

I'm actully getting worried about my coach. He said he was in the hospital the other night and i haven't heard a peep since. Not like him to dissappear.

Well today sucked. I've had a localized pain under my sternum for several months now but this morning it was really painfull. I was doubled over for the most part. Couldn't eat, felt like I was gonna puke. The nausea has bee going on for a while as well.

It was bad enough today that I went to the dr. They drew blood but didn't have anything conclusive at the time I the visit. In the meantime he gave me a script for Prilosec I guess to rule out stomach issues. He didn't feel like it was pancreatitis but not sure about gallbladder yet. I took the Prilosec when I got home and it seemed to make some of the pain go away. I may also have torn the muscle away from the sternum which is why it hurts so bad.

The saga continues.

I swear to god you and I are headed for the old folks home sooner than planned. Maybe we can room together and get a better rate.

Is your nausea related to the sternum pain? I remember you had some nausea on your last go around too. What did that end up being from?

Sucks dude, I hope you get to the bottom of this pain. I had gastritis once, which was kind of like acid reflux, took some proton pump inhibitors such as protonix and was better in a month. Think I was drinking too much back then. 🙂

Dowork, ill look into the special rate, that's an awesome idea. I've had this nausea since my last bulk (go around) so it hasn't gone away. That's also when I started lifting DC and doing extreme stretches and now thinking about those, that might be the cause to the tear there. Especially the chest stretches. Gonna use some topical DMSO and see if I can get it calmed down.

The Prilosec seemed to help as of this morning. I've got an appetite back and I'm taking a second shot at a loading day. Hopefully it's just something simple with the stomach and not some major organ. Ill feel stupid for thinking I'm dying, but thankful it's not major.

Kuntrykok, I've had some major reflux in the past myself. Never really took meds for it. It always goes away when I clean up my diet. But maybe it causes something like you said. I don't drink but I don't that means I couldn't have a similar issue.

Thanks for checking in on me guys. As of this morning it almost feels like nothing's wrong.

246.6 on the scales weight is not dropping but I do look and feel leaner. I'm on npp so not expecting too much weight change till I switch to tren.

Weekend was rough. Very tired and still some nausea though its better. Did pics this morning. 247.4lb

[attachment deleted by admin]

um I had something like this. It is called a hiatal hernia.. they stuck a deal down my throat with a balloon on the end of it and it seems to have fixed it.. But my issue was I could not swallow my food without a good amount of fluids. But also from having it the acid reflux caused me to loose my voice... But I had the pain in my sternum as well... Might be something to check into....

ODINSBLOOD said:
um I had something like this. It is called a hiatal hernia.. they stuck a deal down my throat with a balloon on the end of it and it seems to have fixed it.. But my issue was I could not swallow my food without a good amount of fluids. But also from having it the acid reflux caused me to loose my voice... But I had the pain in my sternum as well... Might be something to check into....
ODINSBLOOD
That's a possibility I forgot about. There have been several times food has gotten stuck in my throat and I have to chug water to get it on down. Had forgotten about that. Thx Odin

well Prilosec seems to be working. I may have to up the dose a bit on bad days but seems to be keeping the pain away. Just hope it doesn't interfere with any other supplements.

good to hear man, hopefully it's just irritation, you taking any liquid orals? I had some Var that had so much grain alcohol in it that it would burn the piss out of my throat when taking a straight dose.

Kuntrykok said:
good to hear man, hopefully it's just irritation, you taking any liquid orals? I had some Var that had so much grain alcohol in it that it would burn the piss out of my throat when taking a straight dose.
Kuntrykok
LOL - that sounds like my purity solutions stuff. No liquid orals right now, I had in the past for almost all my AI, but Muscle Man hooked me up with all that stuff. In fact it's about tie to order more.

Today went pretty good. I didn't have much energy or Givashit when I made it to the gym, but did some lifting anyways and then cardio after.

Cardio this am was, well cardio.

Stopped the npp yesterday and have switched to the tren train. Also some t3clen started this week. I can't take the ECA stack right now with the Prilosec so made the switch.

Lol man I'm thinking about starting morning cardio 2 days a week for now... How do u motivate yourself?

bhcolex50x said:
Lol man I'm thinking about starting morning cardio 2 days a week for now... How do u motivate yourself?
bhcolex50x
I look in the mirror an see the fluff - instant motivation! Lol. Actually its tough. I won't lie. If you aren't a morning person, AM cardio is the biggest challenge you'll face. I only do low intensity with some anaerobic intervals in the morning. I don't wanna risk losing muscle by getting too aggressive. It's old school to fasted am cardio but it has always seemed to work for me. Ill do some HIIT after lifting most days too. Just gotta burn the cals.

Remember, cardio drives hunger, so even if you are trying to grow, cardio plays a crucial role.

Best motivation for me, sign up and pay for a show. That'll get your ass out of bed in the mornings.

Haha man I've been doing 30+ min hit on non lift days and 15 min on lift days but need to step it up

This week seemed to fly by. Can tell a huge difference with the clen and t3 and tren switch up. Gut/chest problem is gone, I think Odin nailed it with the hyital hernia. Ill weigh in and do pics tomorrow morn. Finally got in touch with my coach. He's been in the hospital all this time apparently with no good way to communicate.

Anyways I'm going to be depleting for the next 10 days in order to raise insulin sensitivity. May even switch to carb back loading for a couple weeks and see if I can accelerate the fat loss by confusing the metabolism. As it sits right now, I'm effin hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.