What Body Part did you workout today?

back/delts/bis/tris

Same here bro. Back and shoulders 40 minutes cardio. Trying to keep the fat boy away LOL

i did a lil light cardio but im bulking so lol

OHP standing for speed work for 9 sets of triples w/ 40sec rest, sumo pulls 3 sets of 5 (hook grip), bent over rows, lat/rear delt raises, and finished with sled drags (lateral walks to work the hips).

Chest/Tris finally working up in weights a bit. my thyroid and other issues killed my bench yet my tris went up cable ropes I'm doing the full stack pretty easily for 12 reps now, pressing however took a toll

Squats, floor presses, walking lunges, and overhead tricep cable extensions so entire body for me. Left knee is getting better. Still have some discomfort but not painful. I was able to easily hit 400 for 2 set of 5 with just sleeves.

Legs and core eww

whole body. Active recovery week so took it easy on m left knee since I think I've strained my patellar tendon. Today was conventional deads, box squats to an 18" box, SLDL + band, straight arm pulldown SS hammer curl, and ended it with a lot of sled dragging.

chest/tris
low back out made it a lil challenging but still did it!

Back/shoulders.
Workout number 1 going again tonightshared_image~2.webp

Did Back today, and got a great pump.
I remember when I didnt do back as much as the rest on my other body parts, but know there has to be a designated day for back.
Have to keep the body looking in somewhat good shape.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.