YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

Legs today. Like every Monday. Every single leg machine and squat rack is freed up on int. Chest day!

blasson said:
Legs today. Like every Monday. Every single leg machine and squat rack is freed up on int. Chest day!
blasson

Awesome blasson.Thanks for the post.Keep em coming brother.It helps motivate others to hit the gym.

Chest right now. This anadrol is kicking in hardcore. Feel like a god dam champ. First time ever taking it.

blasson said:
Chest right now. This anadrol is kicking in hardcore. Feel like a god dam champ. First time ever taking it.
blasson

I love drol.Take it over dbol any day of the week.

I have 4 bottles stock piled in my stash for almost a year now.. Never ran it.. and yes I'll never run dbol or tbol again as long as I have this

Another day away from the gym today.Just plenty of cardio in the park with the dogs.

I had a long day at work breaking hammer unions and testing hoses. Threading them on the pipe threads with pipe wrenches.. I'm taking day off gym too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.