YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

Nothing today.Got tied up with something at my biz but tomorrow will be hitting it again.

Real light chest

great heavy bench day I loaded up on food all day because I was unhappy with last week's bench. Had a great one and then killed everything with flat dumbbbells, inclines, pec dec, and cables.

I took 7 days off. First day back and it felt GOOD!

BACK/PECS/DELT

Calve

lith56bigguy said:
great heavy bench day I loaded up on food all day because I was unhappy with last week's bench. Had a great one and then killed everything with flat dumbbbells, inclines, pec dec, and cables.
lith56bigguy

Awesome to hear brother.Glad you killed it man.

tunaman7 said:
I took 7 days off. First day back and it felt GOOD!

BACK/PECS/DELT

Calve
tunaman7

Nice man.Sometimes its just what the dr ordered taking time off.You get fully recharged and refresh and eager to hit it HARD & HEAVY again!!

Good for you brother.

awesome... full body, legs are hurting from hack squats , love working out with my GF shes a beast. strong and wants to get it done

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.