YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

Bi's.Should have been back and bi's but my back felt pretty tight today so I skipped the back workout and only hit bi's.

No iron today.Doing the family thing.Was planning on hitting back since I skipped it yesterday but everyone wants to go out so.........

Hitting back now! Pump is STUPID today. Idk what it is but dam I'm swollen right now

Off from the gym today and I think im more tired from doing yard work with my Queen than when I hit the gym.LMFAO.

Legs for me. I didn't feel it today though. I hit it as hard as I could.. but I just couldn't get my pump and rhythm down. Think I just need to up my test from 250. Been sitting at 250 for a while. Mayne add some tren in there shortly too. I have not blasted in over 4 months. Look out June 1st. It's gonna be on

Previous Workout:

Barbell Squat (4 Warm up sets) 5x3 at 315, 1 set AMRAP at 315...got 16
Deadlift 5x7 at 320
One Leg RDL (Barbell) 4x10 @105 (Huge balance issues with this)
Leg Press 3x20 @ 310
And polished off the Hamstrings and ass with 200 Glute Bridges @ 135

Sleep. Slept all day

GRIM said:
Sleep. Slept all day
GRIM

Thats good.Sleep in an integral part of growth as well so if your body was telling you it needed it,good for you in accommodating it.

Arms. Pump so good I could pull my ear buds out.

awesome, full body but talked to a few BB guys, lots of great athletes at the new gym. going to go to the next level at this place. even a few pros there but they're women and they are really dumb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.