YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

hopefully legs but I might have to skip it and go with back. Have to see how the knee is feeling

awesome, switch exercises to shock the muscle and im sore, so pumped to feel sore again.

Been running around for the past couple of weeks.Im tired.Taking a few days off from the iron to recoup.LOL

Destroyed back today. Got stitches out today and doc said it's good enough to lift finally. Hit legs 3x in a week and been doing cardio. Doesn't get easier. Hate cardio but I guess I gotta do it to get beach ready for july

Hacks -- 5x
Calves -- 5x
L. Curls -- 5x

My left knee has been killing me !! Going to get it checked .. It comes and goes -- Today was bad, did what I could on it !!

I hit legs 2x weekly

32 mins cardio

TMW - Chest, ABS

blasson said:
Destroyed back today. Got stitches out today and doc said it's good enough to lift finally. Hit legs 3x in a week and been doing cardio. Doesn't get easier. Hate cardio but I guess I gotta do it to get beach ready for july
blasson

Take it slow back brother.No need injuring yourself again.Good to hear you had a great back workout though.Get beach ready bro.

Ischus-Rep said:
Hacks -- 5x
Calves -- 5x
L. Curls -- 5x

My left knee has been killing me !! Going to get it checked .. It comes and goes -- Today was bad, did what I could on it !!

I hit legs 2x weekly

32 mins cardio

TMW - Chest, ABS
Ischus-Rep

Thanks for the post brother.

Sorry to hear about the knee.Keep us posted with what the doc's say about it.Wish you luck with it.

F.I.S.T. said:

Take it slow back brother.No need injuring yourself again.Good to hear you had a great back workout though.Get beach ready bro.
F.I.S.T.
It was just a cyst cut out. Was small on the visual side but she said it went deep into my tissue internally.. I think that was part of why my shoulder hurt on the back side.. today on back workout my shoulder pain was not even there. . Unless the 1.5 weeks off helped.

We're going July 17th.. today was the start of my "diet".. I'm not gonna be too strict just cutting out the fried foods/fast foods and gonna start grilling chicken for lunch daily.. and eat cleaner meals. won't change too much but with added cardio.. something I never do, should make a good difference. When my pins get in I'll be running a 6 week tren blast until we head out. It's been a while since I ran any AAS outside of trt dose and a few weeks of anadrol. Ive been feigning haha. Hopefully it does me some good.

Ok guys check this out. So I sleep in Wednesday and Thursday. So today I did back. Started with dead lifts but as punishment I put just one plate on the bar (135lbs) and did a set of squats 10-12reps after each set on every exercise hahah. I did about 10 sets on dead lifts and 5 sets wide grip pull downs and 5 sets close grip rows then finished with pull ups. So that was at the very least 20+ sets for squats. I say 20+ because on some sets I did squats before and after each set

Wow I was pumped and sweaty hahaha.

It was a good morning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.