YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

GRIM said:
My workouts are light and pure shit compared to before but doing what I can
GRIM

Comparing wrights you lifted before your injury to now has no place in your thought process.Just kerp going the way you're going and focus on NOW only,There is no before my brother.Shit I wish I could lift as much as I did when I was 20 but aint happening.I know the reference to my age is different than you being hurt but the same reality.It is what it is so no looking back.

No not weights. Weights, time, intensity,, sets etc
No injury. I'm talking last year post stroke. This thyroid issue is killing me

GRIM said:
No not weights. Weights, time, intensity,, sets etc
No injury. I'm talking last year post stroke. This thyroid issue is killing me
GRIM

Oh,well regardless,if you're having issues with your thyroid,thats same as having an injury man in regards to your training.So don't sweat it.Do what you can and stay focused and consistent.At the least,you'll maintain and stay in shape but will slowly progress.

Cant maintain with thyroid fucked like mine

MMA drills today.Usually been taking the weekends off but I was feeling extra motivated today so I had to go with it.

GRIM said:
Cant maintain with thyroid fucked like mine
GRIM

Well tell you what,if you don't continue to work out and stay active,you wont worry about maintaining,and you'll soon start worrying about shriveling up and dying so the lesser of the 2 evils is to continue down the path you're going brother.

STAY THE COURSE!!!!!!

no workout today. long day in the taxi. did some pushups on rings when i got home, but i'm exhausted. going to be soon

Killed back and tris today. Started with dread lifts. Trying to not use my straps so when I got to 385 I got 2 because bar was slipping out my grip.

Besides haven't been doing deads. Second week back on them

Leg Day...

Heavy Leg Press
Heavy Leg Extentions
Standing Ham Curls
Heavy Calve Raise
Standing Rope Crunches

Right at 200 pounds at 9% bf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.