YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

I have to workout on lunch most times but today was bicep/tricep :
rope curls alternated with tri rope push downs, don't count set I always do my negatives slow on all movements,not super slow but slow contract faster and squeeze but not so fast you can't feel the contraction.
Preacher curls alternated with 100lb db press behind head, started with 20 reps finished at 12. 🙂 second day back in gym down baby and feeling good!!!!!! LOL.

Thor said:
I have to workout on lunch most times but today was bicep/tricep :
rope curls alternated with tri rope push downs, don't count set I always do my negatives slow on all movements,not super slow but slow contract faster and squeeze but not so fast you can't feel the contraction.
Preacher curls alternated with 100lb db press behind head, started with 20 reps finished at 12. 🙂 second day back in gym down baby and feeling good!!!!!! LOL.
ThorLove Love Love a great Gym session!!! There really is something quite soothing about slinging iron and tearing muscle tissue that brings joy! 😀

Got Max Deadlift today....so gonna be an abbreviated workout. But, it'll still be an awesome Pump! 😉

TSizemore said:
Love Love Love a great Gym session!!! There really is something quite soothing about slinging iron and tearing muscle tissue that brings joy! 😀
TSizemoreActually walked to gym without a snow suit.
Nothing beats warm weather.
Did 10 x10 bench to max
Biceps

massdig said:
Actually walked to gym without a snow suit.
Nothing beats warm weather.
Did 10 x10 bench to max
Biceps
massdig

Yes sir,nothing like sunny summer weather.

Good workout my friend.

felt awesome, even a little sore . watched the new Arnalds blueprint for cutting and tore it up , with incline dumbbells , dips, push ups, abs/ core, back, biceps and triceps

misterB said:
felt awesome, even a little sore . watched the new Arnalds blueprint for cutting and tore it up , with incline dumbbells , dips, push ups, abs/ core, back, biceps and triceps
misterB

Great to hear brother.

Today was another MMA training day for me.It felt so great yesterday,I had to go another round today. 8)

Superset:
Machine Preacher curl 4x8
DB skull crusher 4x12

Superset:
Single arm DB preacher curl (on incline bench) 3x12
Reverse grip cable pulldown 3x20

Row 1000meters
rest 8 min
Row 1000meters

BOOM!! Hit the double Pop Tarts! 😉

destroyed chest and back, double session. gonna be feeling it tomorrow. actually, i already am 🙂

bossman said:
destroyed chest and back, double session. gonna be feeling it tomorrow. actually, i already am 🙂
bossman

Awesome bossman.Always a great feeling hitting the iron HARD & HEAVY.

That kind of pain is always a good thing and I look forward to it after EVERY workout.Lets me know I got shit done.If I aint n pain afterwards,then im bummed out thinking I slacked that session.LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.