YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

OFF TODAY.SPENT THE WHOLE DAY WITH THE FAMILY GRILLING AND RELAXING.BEEN DRINKING MY JACK WHILE ENJOYING THIS AMAZING WEATHER.I KNOW ITS NOT ON A BBING DIET BUT FUK IT,I DESERVE IT!!!

Shoulders today.Had the week end off and it definitely helped me recover fully.Workout today was AWESOME!!

I LOVE taking time off from the gym whenever I feel I need it.It helps SOOOOOOOO much when I walk through the gym door again.

Real light chest but at least I made it

Thats it grim do what you can, but just do it bro!!!

With that said I was a little bit pissed. I cancelled my gym membership,30 day notice going to a cheaper gym with better weights. It was suppose to be up on the 25th, I have it in writing but went to the gym today and my key card wouldn't work, the shut it off,.LOL.....So 5 am in the morning going to another gym and sign up, time to bust that ass, but gently....LOL..
Its all good, I was the biggest thing in the gym and got tired of listening to the little loud mouths talk out loud ,oh maybe you should do this or that to their buddies just wanting to be heard.I have caught myself in front of the owner saying why don't you shut up and pick some weights, you talk to much!!! 🙂

Legs today. wanted to go in for some additional post-fatigue work this afternoon but took a nap instead. whoops!!

Another day at the park with the family so plenty of cardio but no iron.

MMA training and Kettle Bell circuit today.......

MMA.....

High Volume Punching------Goal was 3000 punches in 1 minute rounds.Go full out punching on heavy bag for 1 minute and rest 30 seconds and repeat as many times as it takes to hit the 3k mark.I average 245-260 punches per minute rounds.

Speed/Endurance Punching------5 Minute round of punching combos.4-6 punch combinations is my goal.Example is jab,uppercut,hook,straight,uppercut,straight.

Kettle Bell.....3 Rounds of 30 seconds each,except where noted.

Heavy Swings
Over Head Swings
Squats w. Over Head Press
Clean & Jerk
Deads
Jump Squats-------15-20 Reps

Stretching for 15 minutes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.